I'm (re)playing Tony Hawk 4 atm, one gap missing.

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

I'm (re)playing Tony Hawk 4 atm, one gap missing.

Post by n99 »

I need one more gap, guides didn't help me, they were too vague. It's the 'awning hop' in Shipyard (50 pts). What mission did you guys have the most trouble with - for me, it had to be manual the switchback (Alcatraz). Also, while we're at, tell me your highest scoring combo. Mine is about 2.700.000 points in San Fransisco.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

THPS 2 4 life B<
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

emu wrote:THPS 2 4 life B<
Thats the truth
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

I could be mistaken, but I think I remember that THPS 2 didn't have reverts, which makes all the really cool combo's (as in, those that continue after landing from a vert) impossible. Also, Tony Hawk's underground is definitly the worst game ever, what's with the whole story about 'young- rebel-skater-kid-becomes-superstar' - where's the appeal in that?
zombien
joined the game

Post by zombien »

I USE CHEATS!!11 Perfect Manual, Perfect Rail, Perfect Skitch, Allways Special and Slow Motion! Record: 8.590.500 million in flatground! Took an half hour..quite boring

About the gap: I once found a webbie with videos of all the gaps, so search for it on google or something. It was quite nice when you didn't find the gap.
zombien
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Another example of good necro, huh Jazzie? This actually helps, although I will probably fail in finding these videos that you mention zombien. Anyway, these cheats, on what machine did you play the game? I played it on xbox mainly, I remember you had to BUY cheats there with your hard-earned cash (not), and I can't recall perfect manual, perfect this, etc.

Also, by your reply I take it your normal highest scoring combo can't beat mine? ;)

edit: I think I DID find it, and although it's 15.3 mb (as in, Shipyard in it's entirity) and on fucking fileplanet, I'm very, VERY happy about this.
zombien
joined the game

Post by zombien »

I found them on www.gamefaqs.com and just typed them in..didn't have to buy them. I HAVE done the game without also..just so that can be said
zombien
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

n99 wrote:Another example of good necro, huh Jazzie?.
most of all it was a measly 16-day-necro. that's nothin compared to other 14 months monstrosities.
fell in love with the game
Hakkis
is connecting

Post by Hakkis »

I have 100% completed the game a few times and my score record is about 6 million points in Chicago. That's without cheats.
AQ2: <End> Hakkis - #end.aq2 @ Qnet