American Election

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

The major reason why I would vote for Kerry is that he cares more about local politics, such as health care and economy. Bush seems to be to much focused on the questions that don't regard America itself. The war against terrorism is important, but it's not more important than the economic and medical state of the country. Bush has created more Unemployment instead of lowering it. Bush seems to be very focused on leaving a great impression in history, while Kerry seems to be more into fixing the problems in america right now. I would want a president that cared for the security of the nation, but who did not sacrifice other important things just for the sake of security. And I think that Kerry seems to fulfill those things better than Bush has did during his 4 year period.
fell in love with the game
impressiVe
found a way out

Post by impressiVe »

hmm bush sounds like reallife :/
Ohlolol fragged again :/
PanConLonga
was flattened

Post by PanConLonga »

bail wrote:who cares its nice that saddam is gone,but i think both kerry and bush are the same, and seriously i dont think kerry wouldnt do anything different what bush did.
when it comes to terrorism you cant be a pussy about it.
so next time when mustafa bond laden take flightlessions kerry/bush will bomb afghanistan or some other fucked up country in the middle east.
naa... kerry is not in the oil business, democrats president usually are not war presidents...... is kind stupid think that a poor country can be dangerous for US...... irak had nothing to do with 9/11, but anyway the poor people in irak is paying for this..... bush as most of the americans don`t know what`s going on around the world.... it woldnt care anyway, everithing is about the war and oil industry.... lots of people is getting rich.... including osama bin laden :shock:

ps: watch farenheit and vote for kerry 8)
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

ps: I overheard that fahrenheit is slightly biased.
fell in love with the game
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

not rebublican one.
bill was best. miss ya :(
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

PanConLonga wrote: naa... kerry is not in the oil business, democrats president usually are not war presidents...... is kind stupid think that a poor country can be dangerous for US...... irak had nothing to do with 9/11, but anyway the poor people in irak is paying for this..... bush as most of the americans don`t know what`s going on around the world.... it woldnt care anyway, everithing is about the war and oil industry.... lots of people is getting rich.... including osama bin laden :shock:

ps: watch farenheit and vote for kerry 8)
well when they "bomb" new york you have to become a "war president" and saddam is not a person that you can trust.
i dont know what iraq had to do with 9/11. maybe something? maybe nothing? maybe this was just a move in bush plan, first he have to get ridd of iraq etc etc. but seriously i dont give a fuck about the "poor" religion fanatic muslims they dont even follow the coran like it should be follow so fuck them. sure maybe kerry win the election good for him, i hope he have some good explanations when the new election come why he invaded some country to hunt down usama bin ladin.
Clavven
blew up

Post by Clavven »

nufan wrote:US sucks anyway...
but bush have done okey, imo I think whoever is the US presidents would have done the same thing as bush...
kinda good thing to get rid of saddam, even if there wasn't any real solid evidence against him :(
I feel more save with bush aroiund me neck then saddam.
and I don't feel you can only blame bush for the war either, there is like 1000 more people behinde it?

anyywayy I got the first bush vote. woopppiiidoo :hop:
Even if there wasn't any real solid evidence against him?!
There are plente of evidence against him!
#ovanallt.aq2
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

well, the main reason they went inn irak, was that irak had 'mass destruction weapon'

they didn't had soild evidence that they had those weapons, they didn't have any evidence at all?
PanConLonga
was flattened

Post by PanConLonga »

bail wrote:but seriously i dont give a f#ck about the "poor" religion fanatic muslims they dont even follow the coran like it should be follow so f#ck them. sure maybe kerry win the election good for him, i hope he have some good explanations when the new election come why he invaded some country to hunt down usama bin ladin.
that`s the kind of thinking that takes to vote for bush.. ignorance :?
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

nufan wrote:they didn't had soild evidence that they had those weapons, they didn't have any evidence at all?
I bought those weapons just before so noone find anything, then I disabled them.
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Some of the people here could do with a few days of reading between the lines of american foreign policy history (or with that of imperial Europe, as well). This is not new, it's just easier to dislike Bush because he also happens to be a moron. Generally, I prefer democrate candidates as well, but don't believe they won't goto war for the expansion of their influence in the middle east OR to get real estate / arms contracts. I think it's fine if you want to put down this president, but do it for the right reasons.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

n99 wrote:Some of the people here could do with a few days of reading between the lines of american foreign policy history (or with that of imperial Europe, as well). This is not new, it's just easier to dislike Bush because he also happens to be a moron. Generally, I prefer democrate candidates as well, but don't believe they won't goto war for the expansion of their influence in the middle east OR to get real estate / arms contracts. I think it's fine if you want to put down this president, but do it for the right reasons.
n99 FOR PRESIDENT!! :hail:
Clause
joined the game

Post by Clause »

If i could i would vote for bush, even tough it hurts a little when he is a complete retard... O_o
p00
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

i cant see why anyone would vote for bush the way hes been acting. thats the war, the economy , the employment rates, everything.

No mater what everyone thinks "oh Kerry will just do the same" Its a 'clean' sheet atleast. give the guy a chance, atleast we know that bush will screw up big time. Maby this guy will screw up half of it only
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Trmmr
is connecting

Post by Trmmr »

imeiz wrote:anything than that freak of nature bush.