Uhh

Let us know your suggestions and comments and we will look at it.

Moderator: Moderators

Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Well, Clown, it seems that you are taking it harder than it is (same to you seNseed). But I don't really care about that, I just want to say that this discussions have a big "background" or something.
I think it comes from this way to be from sort persons... like "I am the pwn, I don't need to look at others profile, I don't need to post, I don't need to help... etc..". And if I put myself in the place of a low self-esteem newbie in the webpage, that suddenly see his profile viewed by the webmaster, or the best sprayer, or Caracol the incredible god (... ehhh... joke...) he can feel better (a better of "oh, people are interested on me" or "muahaha i r teh pwn and those pro g4m3rs look at me, i will pwn them"... that doesn't really matter).

Well, I feel a bigger discussion behind this. But I can't write it (not even in spanish... is like, complicated, to avoid misunderstoods).
Anyways, I like the option... gives some interesting character to this webpage. (The same with the easy way to say "... congrats." in the birthdays).

Cheers,

Caracol

PS: No need to take this seriously.
Ne quid nimis.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Now I still don't know why he wanted to look at them...

I usually visit the profiles of people who visited me, I couldn't care less whether or not this person would be classified as a 'noob' or, indeed, whether they classify me as such. I'm just interested in people who had a look at my profile.

Also, bringing post count into the equation in the first place clearly shows who is who here. When your post count reaches 400, I'll go and have a look at your profile to have a wank... happy now?
seNseed

Post by seNseed »

Message 4
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

** Locked **

seNseed - your suggestion has been written down, locking thread because of all these usefull posts.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know