Best AQ2 Player Around?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

JezeT
found a way out
In-game Name: JezeT

Post by JezeT »

WizardExt wrote:peep it is for sure. i remember an important match on cloud where he managed to plum round after round. 5-6 times? :D what game was that? naql? i think zonic admined and i just heard him laugh over the ventrilo cause of peep. :D
Ok, maybe he is the best plummer around...
But i'm the second :rambo:
It's like deja vu all over again...
zakath
joined the game

Post by zakath »

sajh wrote:i thought Lauri was VrP's top sniper.
wasn't when I played against them, back in beginning of '99, had a few very intense clanwars. Some were won by us (station) and some VrP took home.
Founder/leader of http://riidankylvajat.org
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

zakath wrote:
sajh wrote:i thought Lauri was VrP's top sniper.
wasn't when I played against them, back in beginning of '99, had a few very intense clanwars. Some were won by us (station) and some VrP took home.
allrighty then :)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

peep is all-time-plummer for sure :)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

most players are quite equal. the same to clans.
bail{UNi}
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Devirus is one of the best playing aq2 gamers atm imo.. Its hard to say whos the best.. A good player has to be able to win cws allmost by himself. Havent played McCree since i came back, but he was ruling 6-8 months ago :). U can allso spot one of the best players when u see a team saying: Why cant u play without xxx?

All time greats players: Blue_Vex(overall),Frezzer(m4),Herminator(ssg),securitas(ssg),CyberN(m4,ssg,1on1s),Pottetball(overall),sweetus(m4,u know i love u,)McCree(ssg),Marine(m4),cow(m4),Termy(m4),
Baret(m4),Fladi(ssg),Misse(ssg),eX(ssg,m4)
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

It will be a first if I see one person win a real cw by himself
bail

Post by bail »

i dont know, its hard to pick out "the best". i think most of us are on the same level.
i could pick out a dream team without those players you picked and still it would be the same quality on the players.
but i wont list them cause there are so many so its damn hard to choose.
bail{UNi}
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Thank you Kasper.
I think he meant more like, fragdominating and winning important "1vs3" situations and such, quite often. Not winning an entire war by himself. I can imagine a 1 vs 4 clanwar, the opponents only got 1 player to focus on, not 4. "Pieace of cake"... not. Not that i have to explain something everyone knows already. That just found its way out :P

I personally cant pick out a player who i think is better than all others. Its just like zakath said, everyone got their own specialties like style, tac's, aim and what-not. But i do, like all others, got my personal favourites. Wich are the fragmonsters that can turn around a game on their own. I dont think i have to meantion any names cuz theres more or less 1 of that kind in each clan. :)
bail

Post by bail »

but still there is no such thing as a one man clan, because there is 3-4 guys behind him doing their job.
usually there is one that frags more than the others and that shift between matches its not always the same guy that topfrags.
bail{UNi}
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Thats what i said.. kinda :)
But anyways.. ppl are pretty much equally skilled nowdays, as u were saying. But still there are better players, an worse. Theres so many things u can measure ppl's skills on. Weapons, teamplay, frags, ping, aim, tac's, good day, bad day etc etc.. In the end its only ppl YOU have been playing much with, that u find better than others. For example, if u play in finnish servers against and with finnish clans, more than others, u'll probably think some finnish dude rather than some danish is the better one. So the question of whos the best player around will probably always remain the same: unknown. But its nice to get some ppl's opinions of it, sometimes ;) And also, in the end, its not like it matters anyways. We arent pro-gamers here. :)
bail

Post by bail »

true true,
id say we are pro-gamers on a very high level.
aq2 is a small game with a small community we have only a few servers.
but we have been playing our game longer then most of the CS pro's been playing CS.
because we cant win thousand dollars in a cups and media ignores us dont makes us less pro then the rest. 8)
bail{UNi}
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Ofc i didnt mean that he should be able to win a 4on1 match.. cSu was a gr8 example (6-8 months ago) When McCree was playing every1 had a hard time beating them. Same with M.I, Zonic kept them in the top for awhile as well.. (Forgot to mention him earlier O_o) I cant come up with a clan who has players like that atm.. Alien,Late & Diivil is keeping sC alive, without them sC would be nothing.. Apr got some main players aswell, Aksu,sweetus,Maniac... But theres no 1 who really stands out, they have allways won becouse of their teamplay and overall skill.

Dunno why im saying this but i just need to get it out:
Why not just kill cSu/put the clan to sleep or something! It will NEVER be the same without all the normal cSu ppl! Joining the clan now would just be a silly excused for beeing able to put "cSu" in your former clans...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
bail

Post by bail »

eh they should not put csu to sleep, because some members leave doesnt mean the whole clan have to die.
i think its sad when old clans puts to sleep it only reminds me how fragile this game and community is.
bail{UNi}
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

bail wrote:true true,
id say we are pro-gamers on a very high level.
aq2 is a small game with a small community we have only a few servers.
but we have been playing our game longer then most of the CS pro's been playing CS.
because we cant win thousand dollars in a cups and media ignores us dont makes us less pro then the rest. 8)
Wise words.