Best AQ2 Player Around?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Raz0r
is connecting

Screwface

Post by Raz0r »

So clans is not allowed to have a new chance and build up again? cus that will ruin its name? jeah, thats good spirit, lets just close all good clans when they fall apart? people leave, people join, the clan remains, when a clan remain, its a nice thing imo, that is loyality,maybe thats a unknown word to you since you just close down the clan when 3-4 members leave, and build a new one! Thanx.
hola
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

I partly agree with Raz0r... but on the other hand, 3-4 players... hmm... well...

McCree, Bab5Com, Duo, Reloadi, WizardExt and Quba, that is SIX players... Six players alone is like enough for a clan of it's own (Avalanche for example consists of 6 members, and we are not taking in any more)... Those players were also active keyplayers that played for cSu for long time (some of them atleast) and while it's fun that cSu still lives it doesn't really feel like cSu without them...
You think I CARE about oHms law and the red*communists, the AC in my car or the mumbojumbo clutch-type grip, the perfect silent Avalanche that later made me to realize that I don't know anythINg.
Raz0r
is connecting

Endy

Post by Raz0r »

Well, ok 6 players! cSu will never be like it was, well, thats not the case, why would it be like before, time changes..Get used to the new cSu, live along with the time, forget the past! We will manage to build up again, with or without me, since im just a trial :p
hola
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Ok razor your intitel to your opinion ofcouse, but would u say (r) refugees is the same now is it was before? Sure MadF,Frede,Sitrams,Focus and all the other GoM and BNET members isnt in it, but what the hell? Ulle,Philj,CeZoK,aiRon,Omikron,Forensic,Ck,Aspa Is keeping it alive!
http://refu-aq2.webbyen.dk/ <- back in the day they had .dk domain :)
:D :bday: :D :bday: :D :bday: :D :bday: :D
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

cSu's current team is indeed rather pathetic.. should kill the clan, or atleast get rid of those who has nothing in cSu to do in the first place... you all know which ones im talking about, so i wont bother to mention the names
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
hebereque
is connecting

Post by hebereque »

sCrewFace wrote: Dunno why im saying this but i just need to get it out:
Why not just kill cSu/put the clan to sleep or something! It will NEVER be the same without all the normal cSu ppl! Joining the clan now would just be a silly excused for beeing able to put "cSu" in your former clans...
You forgot the meaning of name Survival...

cSu isn't just a bunch people who play quake together. We're bunch of dedicated people, friends. And we really don't take games so seriously as some might. We just got lucky and won a few matches.

Offtopic: Hey this was already offtopic!
HEbereQue^cSu - AQ2Suomi.com creator - www.lahtela.com
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I doesnt really bother me what players cSu got, if the clan is up or down and so on.. As long as its fun in a clan, i dont see any reason to close it.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

as sF and sajh said. the "new" onces are only there to get it in their "former clans" When did they have anything to do with that clan before now ? yarr.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

HEHE thats the reason why i joined uni again, so i can put "2x{UNi}" in my former clan list.
bail{UNi}
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

i used to be in clan.w
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Raz0r
is connecting

haha

Post by Raz0r »

its so pathetic how people are droping conclusions out of nothing! Yeah, i go for trial in csu, then leave, and put it on my former clans list..thats right! or not? yeah, ofc it will end up on my former clan list, if i get kicked,clan goes down etc..But hell yeah, i am serious, i wouldnt join a clan for leaving? Drop it guys, and get used to new generation csu? and btw emu, ive idled on clansurvivals for 1-2 years, so wtf? what do you know? You guys blame people for putting it on their former clans list,lool, we all know whos the biggest jumpers around...and im not one of them, neither is awesome!
hola
Clement
Master of the Universe

Re: haha

Post by Clement »

Raz0r wrote:neither is awesome!

Say what?
SpOt
joined the game

Post by SpOt »

pero depende de miuchas cosas, su agilidad, el cangureo, su rapidez para apuntar, etc.
[GoD] SpOt.PrO!. GoD, mas que un clan, una familia.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

k
Terro
:I

Post by Terro »

k bail "I have Nathaq in my prev clans, I 1337:est \o/"

I must agree with bail that nowadays most ppl are on what in any other game would be called "semi-pro" lvl or something, not many beginners around anymore 8)

Just watch any kwaaker with 5+years in his bag that goes another game, and you'd be certain he will be above the avarage lvl in that game 8)