New graphic card!

Forum for anything hard- or software related.

Moderator: Moderators

Nozaki
blew up

New graphic card!

Post by Nozaki »

Okay, i just want to know what u ppl would recomand, i need a new card for my computer... the price range would be somwhere between 2-4000 NOK (roughly 2-490 EUR).

It should have S-video out and DVI output aswell as "normal" screen output.

Note: I see alot of movies from my computer(to the TV), dont play THAT much games.... more and more now days though....
blood inside....
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I'm not sure what the money means, as in is that top-range cash or mid-range? What games will you want to be playing in the future? If it's just movies you want to watch, you could probably make do with a cheap card.
I don't give a shit.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Well im selling my *cough* Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro Atlantis Ultimate (AGP) *cough* for 125€ ;) (few months old)
So if your interested, you know where to go!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
NeoFight
found a way out

Post by NeoFight »

Den wrote:Well im selling my *cough* Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro Atlantis Ultimate (AGP) *cough* for 125€ ;) (few months old)
nice thing den :D If I had the money I would buy em ;)
Nozaki
blew up

Post by Nozaki »

Clown wrote:I'm not sure what the money means, as in is that top-range cash or mid-range? What games will you want to be playing in the future? If it's just movies you want to watch, you could probably make do with a cheap card.
Money ment: that it would be somewhere between 200 and 490EUR for the card.
I mostly play FFXI these days, and some WOW, HL2, Doom3... not much else now days though...
Den wrote:Well im selling my *cough* Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro Atlantis Ultimate (AGP) *cough* for 125€ (few months old)
hmmm... gotta think about that one ^^
blood inside....
ghoulert
joined the game

Post by ghoulert »

blatant lie Den! we all know its a voodoo2
fu