CotT season 2?

AQ2World.com presents the Clash of the Titans - http://cott.aq2world.com

Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Good post.

That's gonna be my contribution to the evening.
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

Ok, this whole discussion seem to have started with some of my thoughts about why there should not be any portugise clans in COTT (based on my own opinion about the current AQ2 scene, not the AQ2 scene X years ago). The discussion then turned in to a somewhat historylesson of the evoulution of the AQ2 community... I wonder how, I wonder why etc... B)

Now the only thing I'm missing is a looong post from Solidas where all sentences start with a "One might say", then the circle is complete...
You think I CARE about oHms law and the red*communists, the AC in my car or the mumbojumbo clutch-type grip, the perfect silent Avalanche that later made me to realize that I don't know anythINg.
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

sorry but .. hey i just was in the mood to write some.. ;)
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

n99 wrote:Indeed, and that's exactly my point. Has the great emu decided there are no clans outside of scandinavia that 'are good enough'? It shouldn't be arbitrary; there should be a way for clans to gain (read: earn) entry into COTT. Clans like quad, DA, and [e] come to mind as having the strength...
... you know the feeling of beeing neglected? i do.

Come get some.
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

FoxX wrote:Scandinavians are just far superior to the rest of the world, when it comes to AQ2.
Once ago a wise man said:

"Eat shit and die!"

Indeed the best 8 clans should be invited, no matter if they are only scandinavian or mixed.. but that mentioned attitude is a lil naive, dont you think?
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i can already see which 8 clans that will be selected for cott2 and there is only scandinavian clans in my vision.
maybe some german clan...
bail{UNi}