Let us know your suggestions and comments and we will look at it.

Moderator: Moderators

grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

Well okay sure, but hey, it's just an example a suggestion, how more not-specific can it get..
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

who wants the british,dutch and germans in anyways!
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
ghoulert
joined the game

Post by ghoulert »

i met a german once, his name was mirror
fu
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

the interviews thing was a really good idea i think. I wanna find out more about other players around the world.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I remember someone said something about an auto-report transfer -making our work lighter-, but I was thinking on something different.
The same TATM crew gather the transfers and then upload them to the website in a way that every transfer get recorded in a database. So you can enter to this database and follow the 'clanjumps' of a player, or see the history of members of a clan. Being able to see from where a player came and where did he go after leaving the clan.
Cheers,

C.
Ne quid nimis.
ghoulert
joined the game

Post by ghoulert »

poor Devirus if that was ever made, Cara ;p
fu
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

I don't know if this has already been posted and commented on, since I'm too lazy to actually look it up so here goes.

Perhaps you could add a little neat feature on AQ2world.com. Like when you want to check out a clan in the 'clanlist', there should be an option to see their latest 5 cw's and other details about it, and the option to give comments (i.e. war reports made by the players) on the site itself concerning the cw's that have been played. That way it's cool to see if the clan has enough credibility regarding the 'storage' of clanwars and submitting the scores and to keep track on the results and progress without actually having to check out their websites.. That's such a drag really. -_-
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
blissard
tried to put the pin back in

Post by blissard »

that's a cool idea bliz. would be ever cooler if one could add as many cw's as wanted, it'll only take a few kb's anyway? with date, score, who played, matchreports and being able to make comments, like a mini-homepage for clans? would be really nice for those not being able to make their own. but it would require some work (and maybe too much load for the server?)

also, something i would like to see, is sorting the userlist by age.
hehehHEheheHheh GOGOGO Head shot !