Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

Pompula
is connecting

Post by Pompula »

I was at the premiere o/ you can´t imaging the feeling. Loads of people dressed up and everything. I like it no matter what anyone says! <3 People have said that it is the best of the new ones, and that´s what I think as well. Of course there´s some things that maybe doesn´t work, but I don´t want to spoil by telling anything. Except: the finnish text in the beginning, it caused some Boos in the theatre.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

fuct wrote:if you haven't got something constructive to say, shut up....
Did you not read the post above yours, you fucking ignorant twat.
I don't give a shit.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

omg topic being flooded by pricks...

Anyway, i just seen it and i must say its one of the best starwars movies :) its so uberly good. This movies links them all together. I hope they will make new movies :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

as much as i would like to have an arguement in a forum under a topic about star wars i think ill pass and ill just be ignorant....and ignore you lol
Commu
plummets to its death

Post by Commu »

going to watch it 2day soon :p
There goes the neighborhood!
Stanny
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Stanny »

The old Starwar movies are the best..
King of kings!
condome
joined the game

Post by condome »

Clown, i have a message for you: Fuck You! Simple? And i guess its not working vs you but anyway FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. Just Stupid idiot who always have something to say even he dont know a shit about it. Fuck YOU! Its sad cause you didnt live in Moscow, cause else i have alot of pleasure to slap you like a bitch!

This Post is just needed! Its about SW3 and about SW fans! And i dont see any reason to say alot things about it cause for people who like it, its no needed, its just emotions!

Also i dont want read shit from Kaka Faka here =))
When someone spits you in the back &#8212; it means you&#8217;re ahead!
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

So this thread is just for Star War fans only? I'm sorry, I didn't know you geeks needed a home. Usually on internet forums, when I click on a thread with a movie as it's title, then I expect a critique of it. Not a retarded "FU IT RULZZZ!!!". That said, the whole average of intelligent posting around here is dying. Seems like the best people are already getting bored of it and not visiting me in these parts anymore. Yep. I'm not the only one. But as long as I'm here, I'm NEVER going to encourage spastic thoughtless posting of single smiley, ALL IN CAPS LOCK NUB L33T TXT SPK, spam.

I'm clearly a fucking idiot because I clearly have nothing to say about anything. Yes. You're right. I don't have an opinion on this movie, because I haven't seen it yet. Do you want me to make a post saying "FU OMG WTF BBQ I HVNT SEEN IT YET"?

You fucking nerd. You dream of slapping me, and act tough in front of your precious internet friends, you have no idea what we do to people round here.

Prick.
I don't give a shit.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Clown wrote:Usually on internet forums, when I click on a thread with a movie as it's title, then I expect a critique of it. Not a retarded "FU IT RULZZZ!!!".
Exactly..
So I haven't seen it either, and if I am going to watch it I have to watch previous two episodes. Tell me if it's worth of it, some people said the third one sucked.
ViGiLnT
joined the game

Post by ViGiLnT »

The third one is without any doubt the best of this three ones.
It's not as good as "new hope" and "Empire strikes back" but at least it has a story line! \o/ Which the first two didn't have... :P

It's a must see for any starwars and movies fan :P
Dunno how to sign..
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Please go on. This is gold.
fell in love with the game
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Mmm. Yellow.
FU I LIKE YELLOW NOOB WTF
I don't give a shit.
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

I was at the premiere o/ you can´t imaging the feeling. Loads of people dressed up and everything.
sounds like a nightmare to me
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

aka wrote:
I was at the premiere o/ you can´t imaging the feeling. Loads of people dressed up and everything.
sounds like a nightmare to me
That's because you're traumatized by your father dressing up as Liza Minelli.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Better than his mum dressing up as Ali G :(
I don't give a shit.