Hidden - [NEW MAP]

Forum for all new beta and released maps!

Moderators: Moderators, Mappers

bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

nice job i like this map alot. even though we have jungle maps like teamjungle and jungle1 etc. this one really feels like im in a subtropical invorment.
bail{UNi}
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

I want small and good maps, those big ones arent played anyways :(

No offence meant.
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Genie
joined the game

Post by Genie »

Why you are releasing maps faster than I can make a brush or a comment :hop:

+I like it+
If you thought that I think this map isn't finished I can tell you it is very well finished. The thing I like the most in this map is the lighting and the sky. It gives the whole outdoor area a very good feel. The theme is very ordinary and I like it. Also I like that you have added much of details (yeah details baby yeah) even bigger details that have no effect on gameplay like the pit in the tunnels. You have even made those electric wires to the lamps and I really think it gives the map more realistic feeling. Also clip brushes are yet again very well used.

-I don't like-(hate this part)
The map doesn't seem to be so big when outside yeah. But when you go inside to all the tight places your mind blows up (or was I stoned or what?) It's very good thing to make inside places in this kind of a map but why to make so tight and slow routes. The thing in aq2 is fastness and I think you could easily design the inner part of the map so that you could move there fastly and freely to the other side of the map. I suppose this map could be a nightmare in CW.

Still I'd liked to play this map(in public) and I think Wiz has shown the world the art of mapping. GJ Wiz!
g e n i e
irc: Keeni^^
V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

Nice Work :) Like The Map
Rabbit4Nostril
is connecting

jump's

Post by Rabbit4Nostril »

good job, man!

i jump on hidden map & this is my demos