So, when will it start?

EAQL: Third Edition and the Nations Cup Forums.

Moderators: Da^JuaN, Moderators

Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

n99 wrote: I'm sorry, you're EAQL head-admin and all, but who says you HAVE to organize it? I have dedicated web-desingers / coders behind me (and no, I will not name names), and I'm willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. It isn't as if it is your birthright you know juannie. Either do it or let go of 'the rights', that is my opinion...
Ive said i should do it after season 3 ended and thats a long time ago and now i will do it. I got Reloadi on my side now to help me as a 2nd headadmin and some more people to help me out.. so i guess it should work out now.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Good to hear. Don't take it as an insult juan, I just thought I would speak my mind. But rellu is a good guy to have on your side that's for sure.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Here's an idea for a competition. A tournament. No group stages, just a play-off tree as big as we can get. Each clan choses a map, but if they get through, they can't use taht map again. Does anyone understand what I mean?
I don't give a shit.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

we sure have one heck of a comitted community, but isn't calling countries clans going a bit far?
Sweet
found a way out

Post by Sweet »

wee Finland is new world champion \o/
Sweet =A=
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

No it aint. Just from a big part of Europe.

C.
Ne quid nimis.