plaza as homemap?

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

Jazzie
is now shorter

plaza as homemap?

Post by Jazzie »

Well, after a quick breeze through the rules on the homepage I realized that our homemap plaza isn't in the maplist. Tha maplist though, says :
Actcity2, Airport, Beer, City, Cliff2, Cloud, Deepcanyon, Jungle1, Mesto, Murder, Pier, Riot, Rok, Sludge1, Teamdepo, Teamjungle, Urban, Urban2, Urban3 and Urban4. (and some more, we have to find out wich one, a few allready: aqnitro, tokyo)

For this list we used the 40 most popular maps according to the CLQ at this moment.

Since that is only 22 maps I guess more maps could find their place there. So how about plaza? It's played frequently on eDome's public server and is a quite old map that should be known to everyone. Can we ({TmH}) play plaza or do we have to change it?
fell in love with the game
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

well we (w/) set plaza3 and urban2 as our homemaps though plaza3 is not on the maplist.
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

since plaza3 also is a reasonable official map I think that one is ok too, let's see what the admins think.
fell in love with the game
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

Ill help u guys out here :D

Maps Allowed for this season of the eaql are listed here

and yes ONLY those maps are allowed... we will check the maps submitted for 'unwanted' maps.

greetz
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/