aq4???

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

Do we really want more people?

I guess it would be good for more attention, money and so on, but we wouldn't have a nice and small community where everybody knows each other (almost anyway).

Personally i don't like the idea of this turning into some kinda cs-community. 2/3 of the people being newbies spamming and cheating.

But I suppose the aq2 community will survive as an independent group, so I really don't care. Maybe we'll even get rid of some dead weight if aq4 comes along
#4056 in z0r.nl
V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

More people, more whine. Less people, more love.
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

Hmm well it sure would suck if aq2 community would turn into some cs crap full of h4xin kids but if there would be some more new nice players I wouldnt have anithing against! :)
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

V34 wrote:More people, more whine. Less people, more love.

Aye aye! I'll drink to that.. :santa:
Plummet is my middle name..
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

well, really don't care about these new games, since i will never be able to play those. still it's a good thing they come up with those, we're getting rid of the newbies easier :)
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

I still haven't seen a better game than AQ2, and I probably won't.
MadWolf
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

.UncycleD wrote:Do we really want more people?

I guess it would be good for more attention, money and so on, but we wouldn't have a nice and small community where everybody knows each other (almost anyway).

Personally i don't like the idea of this turning into some kinda cs-community. 2/3 of the people being newbies spamming and cheating.

But I suppose the aq2 community will survive as an independent group, so I really don't care. Maybe we'll even get rid of some dead weight if aq4 comes along
i totally agree with you.
we are teh happy aq2 family!
bail{UNi}
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

bail wrote:
.UncycleD wrote:Do we really want more people?

i totally agree with you.
we are teh happy aq2 family!
MadWolf wrote:I still haven't seen a better game than AQ2, and I probably won't.
indeed
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -