[AF] Siru = wh

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

HAWK IS CHEATING
I don't give a shit.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

JoKi wrote:to the topix: nice predicted aiming... he shots at wall in one of the last rounds. that was enough for me then ;)

@skmz: well qw is the multiplayer client for quake1. an optimized client and i dont agree with your "it sucks". it changed everythingl in a right way and made the mp boom. (hm theres netquake too, but netquake sucks :D)

haueee? :)...
I don't know for how long you played normal Quake, and then started Qw. It's a huge difference, and I got really used to not play Qw. The ping latency, delays, everything got fucked. When you have 200 ping, it felt like 0 ping, but still was strange. It should be normal. However, Quake still owns.

Hawk, YOU CHEATER!! ..dug up.. old wh.. ..wh... WH!! Oh my god... However, I agree totally with you.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Clown wrote:HAWK IS CHEATING
cheaters on pyre!
:D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
tAmBo0n
is connecting

Post by tAmBo0n »

fucking nyybs. siru is not cheeaatter
quba
plummets to its death

Post by quba »

BUSTED.
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

Kiwii wrote:It doesn't seem 'that' obvious to me to be honest. Most people who play their 'homemap' A LOT and have a lot of experience in AQ2 usually know where and when to look. Especially on simple maps like cloud2. I wouldn't say that he is wallhacking, since I've seen more players playing like he does
Yep. Right.

Just a few suspicious moves. Could be luck. Could be 7-years-skill. Could be map-experience.

I voted "no" since: in dubio pro reo.
pauhi
melted

Post by pauhi »

Well, you 'no' voters lost :-)

Siru had confessed to audioslave in private conversation that he used WH.
›› pauhi ››
Spill the blood of the fucking lamb
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

pauhi wrote:Well, you 'no' voters lost :-)

Logs! Logs i tell you :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
ZooL
is connecting

geegee

Post by ZooL »

well, as most people have written (who defence this obviously wh) is that it is chance-shot and mm3 and bla bla.

me (as former M.I) knows much about mm3, and you can´t get that perfection with it.

Still, you can fire chance-shots, you can be lucky, BUT EVEN THEN, YOU SOMETIMES MISS OR CHANCE WRONG!

That is why I say cheat, you can´t always be 100% right and 100% timing, not even if it is your "lucky day".

So admin, take this guy out of my sight :#:
AMATOR
aslave
is connecting

Post by aslave »

pauhi wrote:Well, you 'no' voters lost :-)

Puuh. Pauhi was too fast... I'm not sure if it was just a joke or not. Don't notice Pauhi's comment.
Stinger
joined the game

Post by Stinger »

WH and here's why.

What gives it away is not any specific kills. Experience and skill with sound can justify most if not all of his kills. BUT, what gives it away is the way he moves around. He NEVER looks where he's going unless he rushing. He's always looking into a wall. Even when he rushes he never looks around. he's 100% sure noone is sitting around the corners, waiting for him.

The ladder kill that was mentioned is pretty suspecious, though. There's one or 2 others I wish I could do too (:D), but in my opinion it's mostly how he moves around.
“Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.” - Revelation.
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Stinger wrote:WH and here's why.

What gives it away is not any specific kills. Experience and skill with sound can justify most if not all of his kills. BUT, what gives it away is the way he moves around. He NEVER looks where he's going unless he rushing. He's always looking into a wall. Even when he rushes he never looks around. he's 100% sure noone is sitting around the corners, waiting for him.

The ladder kill that was mentioned is pretty suspecious, though. There's one or 2 others I wish I could do too (:D), but in my opinion it's mostly how he moves around.
You said it, man. That was the other thing I noticed but forgot to write here (talked about it @ irc though). Couldn't agree more.
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

It's a kind of obvious that one masters a map which one has played a lot. But even though Siru is an oldschool player he hasn't played that much cloud2 as a homemap if I'm correct. In the demo there are some situations which aren't that suspicious but by the whole I would judge Siru as a wallhacker. And using mm3 without telling it to enemies is kind of lame as well (unless there is limchasecam set on).

I'm disappointed.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Yes and no... I generally think that people tend to proclaim cheaters in this community too easily... every other cw you hear someone saying "OMG! WH! clear as daylight"...

I give you that there are lots of things happening in that demo that I couldn't do on cloud2, but then again, I'm really not that good a player, and I haven't played a couple of hundreds of games on it either. Many of those incidences happen soon after "ACTION!" and that timing would be about the same every round on a map with that few spawnpoints, i.e. if you wait for example 5 seconds, it's very probable that a player will come around a certain corner, and if you've played the map enough, this will almost be integrated in your playstyle.
The only really weird place is the ladder, but then again, he knew that the other guy was coming from there, so it's really not THAT strange. I mean, you should be allowed to get lucky once, right?

I also noticed a couple of places where he didn't seem to know that a player was coming towards him, even though the other guy was coming from where he would have been in plain sight if a wh had been enabled. As for example in end when he Siru has the pistol, and walks right into the arms of a M4, without seeming to notice before the other guy came around the corner.

Also note the number of headshots this guy is shooting, this is no n00b, and it's obvious that he knows how to play aq2...

I won't say if this is WH or not, since I've never used it, I really don't know how it effects your gameplay and so on, but I want to point out that it IS possible to produce that demo without cheating... (I think so at least.)
skmz

Post by skmz »

Cut from previous post..

"Also note the number of headshots this guy is shooting, this is no n00b, and it's obvious that he knows how to play aq2... "

You are right, he is no amateur and he knows how to play aq2.. but how hard is it to aim for head if you can see the correct height of the enemy just before they are moving into sight, even if they are jumping or crouching?

I have, just as many else, tried wallhack in LAN mode, and it really affects your playing. But it's also with some easy alias scripts, possible to turn on and off the wallhack, by pushing a button to enable/disable effects, or even hold in a button for effects, and when you release the button, effects are off again. For you guys who didn't know, you can do much by simple scripting (I'm really sorry for the cheating ideas I just gave you..).

D'oh.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]