[AF] Siru = wh

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

tAmBo0n wrote:fucking nyybs. siru is not cheeaatter
funny statement coming out from a cheater...tamboon! :D
HcPeura
was flattened
In-game Name: Memoria

Post by HcPeura »

Ralle wrote: [22:51] <Ralle|away> yo[22:51] <SiRu> yoyo
[22:51] <Ralle|away> you guys use ventrilo?
[22:52] <SiRu> no we dont use
[22:52] <Ralle|away> kk thanks
[22:52] <SiRu> yeh
[22:52] <Ralle|away> just want to be sure
[22:52] <SiRu> would use if i had mics

And 1 hour later when he knew he was in trouble, and he knew he had to come up with some excuse:

[00:02] <Ralle|away> hi SiRu
[00:03] <Ralle|away> my friend
[00:03] <SiRu> yeh, we had mm3, sorry to say it this late
[00:03] <SiRu> we had with grimmy
[00:03] <Ralle|away> looool
ye,nice excuse.. im so laughting at siru atm 8) :bday:
[e] Memoria #extacy
Lankid
is connecting

Post by Lankid »

I watch this demo on saturday night. We have party here at my home. Like whoo-hoo beer and girls! :bday: :m00:
To the demo.. i watch this demo at this night (Saturday) and i dont see there nothing special. ( whii pang pang.. oh demo ends its all on here??)

So my opinion on this thread first page is what it is. (Sorry so stupid to write if you are confused.)

Okei lets go to the sunday. Its horrible see that demo "with clear head" becouse i see there WH and i watch it more than one time. With mm3 you cant say so fast the locations where the enemy is. On this demo its not possible becouse so many situations what mm3 cant tell.
This is very sad and shame Siru! Its hard to believe that. Good and long aq2 experience player busted haxx's. Only way.. he got kicked.

Many typo's and bad english. This is my right opinion!

Over and out..
<Star> Lankid
Clan Star
http://huhtimo.com/star
flitz
is connecting

Post by flitz »

About the mm3 statement. I wonder how could it help in the beginning of some of the rounds when both Grimmy and Siru were alive? And like many of you have already said, it is impossible to tell the excact position of a guy with it. So I voted for yes.

Then a bit of offtopic, about the demo though. Did anyone notice that in the demo Skylab had a different skin than the other CoM-players? And when the demo recorder, Gellre, spectated him there stood "Gellre" in the viewing...-thing in the bottom of the screen and his skin was Grunt. Why is that? Some bug in the demo or..? :shock:
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

flitz wrote:Then a bit of offtopic, about the demo though. Did anyone notice that in the demo Skylab had a different skin than the other CoM-players? And when the demo recorder, Gellre, spectated him there stood "Gellre" in the viewing...-thing in the bottom of the screen and his skin was Grunt. Why is that? Some bug in the demo or..? :shock:
I noticed that one (I suppose the same one) had my nickname and my skin.

C.
Ne quid nimis.
Ralle
is connecting

Post by Ralle »

Its indeed a weird bug Flitz.

Me and Repsaj did a little testing, and it seems that the bug only appears with certain clients. I recorded the Demo with R1q2, and with that client you wont see any odd skin (try yourself), but if you watch the demo with Nocheat client, the wrong skin suddenly appears.
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

I viewed it with apr 1.18 and saw one guy having my skin -> actionmale/crip
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Ralle wrote:Its indeed a weird bug Flitz.

Me and Repsaj did a little testing, and it seems that the bug only appears with certain clients. I recorded the Demo with R1q2, and with that client you wont see any odd skin (try yourself), but if you watch the demo with Nocheat client, the wrong skin suddenly appears.
A tip, only use up-to-date versions of R1Q2. I've noticed these bugs as well. I'm not sure, but it might be R1Q2 related.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

about that log of confessing, aslave doesn't log.
siru was pissed(guess why) and said he'd used wh for the last two years, which was understood incorrectly(2 weeks), thus mixing up the whole thing.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

imeiz wrote:about that log of confessing, aslave doesn't log.
siru was pissed(guess why) and said he'd used wh for the last two years, which was understood incorrectly(2 weeks), thus mixing up the whole thing.
You mean "he hasn't used" right? because otherwize that sentence is very weird in my ears :P
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Does that mean he also used it in #aq2w.league games?
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

It's safe to assume so.
Down, not across.
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

I think he's a good player, and he plays smart! Some lucky moments, but it possible to play like that without WH. And he was on mm3 :p well, IMO it doesnt look like wh

:)
Love is the only solution.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Well done on reading the thread.
I don't give a shit.
Siru
is connecting

Post by Siru »

i've been playing last ½ years, before that i was on break for 2 years, but what imeiz wrote was what i said, i had giggel med balli in my anus :santa: