Prediction(s) - Current playday.

Official forum of the first AQ2World League.

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

Samislide
is legless

Prediction(s) - Current playday.

Post by Samislide »

As I am currently being home and sick, and struck by boredness I thought I'd write how I think things will go in Division 1.

Dipunishment vs ikke No.
As dip being the main suprise in Division 1, I don't think they are to be underestimated. Their team is strong, with a few strong induviduals that can turn around a game on their own - on a good day. And with iN (the clan I'm in) being rather unstable at the moment, this match can go either way. Both teams masters tokyo very well, and as both teams got it in their homamap choices, dip got the advantage of (maybe) playing 2 of their homemaps. I believe iN goes out of this game victorious even though it might look like the chances are bigger for dip, concidering the cercumstances.

illusion vs Mobile Infantry.
As M.I, in my opinion also was one of the bigger suprises in division 1, my natural selction goes for illusion as the winners of this match. Also to keep in mind, M.I usually playes very smart in League games and often manage to struggle themselves up to the finals, while illusion got certain players that can turn around the game on their own. I personally haven't played these guys much lately, or seen much of them. So my judging here might be total bullshit, illusion takes the win.

koksnutten vs Outrageous WarNuts.
As OwN being my personal favourites in this league for taking home the golden throphy, I believe they will take this one without any major problems. Though, koksnutten never failes to suprise me. One day they can't put much up for resistance, but the day after they can kick anyones ass to kindom-come. It wouldn't suprise me however, if they manage to take out of this match with a victory by their side. Still I choose to believe that OwN takes this one.

Give me your predictions.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

we'll see then :attack:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

i agree with dev.. iN, i and OwN for teh win this playday
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Titchy
joined the game

Post by Titchy »

I think the when all matches are played the final tables would be like this

Div1
own
kokst
iN
Illusion
dip
M.I

Div2
Ilmi
lost
ra
ur
/w
5q

Div3
csu
quad
/--
pr0
fwp
af

Div4
star
tA
narf
xtreme
santarém

Div5
dp
laban
com
fucked
fellow
people

dont know every clan really so kinda hard ;>

and will ofc depend much on each lineup every game.

ofc I gotta think we'll win :hop:
Dum Spiro Spero
ganjaman
was flattened

Post by ganjaman »

MI is going to surprise again: MI vs I 28-22
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Is that Jay Z in your avatar?
I don't give a shit.
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

ganja the scores in #mi topic was wrong it was 26-22 to mi :P
But yea im with titchy on the division 2,3,4,5
but in division his tottaly wrong :)
1. :OwN:
2. iN
3. [M.I]
4 }i{
5. _kokst
6. dip //

But as Devirus said, that dip can have those freaking days... and if they get those days then they can be in the top aswell... we just have to wait and see.
over and out // Rulf
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

obviously his prediction was not totally wrong.. almost perfect :)

gj titch ;)
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten