Client settings

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

Gazz-
is connecting

Post by Gazz- »

Quote:

But Im sure if that had of been the case C&C> would have refused to play with him using those settings even though they had the choice to change them.

Oh come on, ur just reacting like this because u lost the game.

It doesnt bother me in the slightest we lost the game, were harldy the best clan out there, losing is part and parcel of aq2 clan games. I didnt play myself in the game but like Stim says we were out played, when another clan is better than you and they out play you then hats off to them good on them. The better games are the ones where you play a clan game where you are the underdog which Im sure we where and you come out on top ... although this didnt happen this time, its all good as long as its on an even playing field.

Quote:

Now I suppose the arrgument here is what do you call an "unfair advantage

You guys were using TeamSpeak, dont u think thats an 'unfair advantage'?

Well its in the rules so by my book thats fair as everyone has the opertunity to use it, also limchasecam is set to 2 so its effectiveness is limited.

It is allowed to use voice communication programs (like BC, Roger Wilco, Teamspeak etc). To prevent cheating, will enforce the use of NoCheat
KrapYl
joined the game

Post by KrapYl »

ok, fraki... where do u see ANY players ? .... other than the cloud SS where we can see the hand of a player... and on top of that, u clearly misunderstand me... push back, and read again...

and shortie... u dont see any ssg's lying on the ground, do u ? DO U ?....

u can pick me down all u want... but i know that it is a possiblety... u know why ? cause everything is changed from org. aq2 look... only org. thing is the bullet icon, and the kevlar vest... and the crosshair on the second pic... so te me its seems that IBA is just a tad too creative of my liking... now like it or not, but i dont see fraki showing me any players... and i dont see shortie showing me any guns on the ground... so u talk air... :twisted:
fraki
joined the game

Post by fraki »

the one who talked about skins is u,

and stop blaming other ppl cause they know more than u do about something u play about 6 years now?

yeh would be nice if someone gets admin of a league like u, u even dont know how to change anything cause u have everything original. yeah lets have more conservative admins like u and the rest maybe we will only allowed to participate in a league if we use the original keymap. really ppl like u with dumb argueing and no knowledge r killing a game which is only alive because of the ppl which wanted to change things etc to make it more interesting. u can say what u want but the cheaters improved the clients which r out now.

its like war the only good thing on war is that it created alot of new technologies which we use now allday.

nn
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

i didnt read all.. only every time advantage bla...

did u ever try jumps with picmip ?

its really hard to get the edge... nice advantage... and u ever saw ctf_r on a orange/red maps or ctf_b on bluish maps glowskin MUHAR

and @these ppl who heard this command their first time: just shut up and play lego...

and sky stars is allowed because its a disadvantage.. ?!?!

screens in den´s comment...

and now dont tell me that u can see the picmip skins better?

which pants r glowing?

and what is when the model would be in front of the brown wall.

why dont u change eaql to nerl(north european rules league ?)

Im playing with picmip since q1... dont know why... maybe its smoother or because im used to it ?

I never played without it and it has nothing to do with winning or not...

@krapyl .. bla bla bla bla

(picmip 10)

bla bla bla

i dont wanna write more cause this discussion is 2 stupid...
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

There..... now everyone has said his thing im closing this topic.
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/