The current best clan and the current worst clan?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

This clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better.

uNF!

Doesnt matter what clan aslong as the lineup is good -_-
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
VIDAR
found a way out

Post by VIDAR »

The worst clan is whatever clan ronix is in, and the best atm I belive is OwN
- Kill The Idealist -
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

To be honest i didin't. I never read anything you write but this time i just saw my nick and...
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Den wrote:This clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better, no this clan is better.

uNF!

Doesnt matter what clan aslong as the lineup is good -_-
there is no BETTER clan. there is THE clan, MY clan. :D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

:OwN: claims the top1 position!

If u wanna proove us wrong! Fine! U pick 3 maps, we pick 3 maps! Gogo!

Enough talking, lets see some results?

This goes out to ice,apr,uni,in,i,e
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

sCrewFace wrote::OwN: claims the top1 position!

If u wanna proove us wrong! Fine! U pick 3 maps, we pick 3 maps! Gogo!

Enough talking, lets see some results?

This goes out to ice,apr,uni,in,i,e
haha this actually made me lol :) mine is bigger than urs! nanana
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Ping is just a number! That's what I said when I wanted to join /pr0 and I think I convinced them, my great connection helps alot with that thought :).

But to the matter at hand. Which is the best clan atm. Like many have said already there is not a clan at the moment that really tkes the #1 position on this list. So a list would be a good idea. iN, Apr, OwN and perhaps quad (they seem only active when some price can be gained, so it's hard to judge). [e] could be in there with the dutch arrog.. uhm allstars, but I haven't seen them in action much.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Repsaj wrote:Ping is just a number! That's what I said when I wanted to join /pr0 and I think I convinced them, my great connection helps alot with that thought :).

Ping is just a number, I agree. But this number needs to be somewhat constant. You learn to play with any ping... hell, people played aq2 back in the modem days as well :D However, if you get used to playing with a certain ping, it takes a certain given amount of time before you can handle the "other" ping as good as you did the first... imo... :norris:
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I have a new question. Which clans do you think are always underrated? These clans might just be really really friendly. Or they might just play match by match, having fun without whine. They might be an under-acheiving clan, with a good line-up but nothing really to show for it (aka Holland football team :)).
I don't give a shit.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Clown wrote:They might be an under-acheiving clan, with a good line-up but nothing really to show for it (aka Holland football team :)).
We clearly own with footy!
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Clown wrote:I have a new question. Which clans do you think are always underrated? These clans might just be really really friendly. Or they might just play match by match, having fun without whine. They might be an under-acheiving clan, with a good line-up but nothing really to show for it (aka Holland football team :)).
[RR] - Rough Riders without a doubt.
I like to play games, not watch them
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

cSu and pr0 are always fun to play against even though we usually loose :D just good fun, except for some "headshot frustration" from time to time, but they can't be blamed for that :)
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Den wrote:
Clown wrote:They might be an under-acheiving clan, with a good line-up but nothing really to show for it (aka Holland football team :)).
We clearly own with footy!
kick another penalty!! LOL @ holland's euro2002 cup ;)

edit omg really euro 2000 not 2002!
in 2002 there were korean worldcup. we sucked. :hop:
Last edited by BeAViS on Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

NL > SWE @ penalties @ EC 2004.. :poke:

Edit: Beav, it was EC 2000.. for the record ;)
But hell yeah, that was a real disaster :shock:
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

but what about DUEL with the right lineup?
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.