How much longer?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

MestereN
is connecting

How much longer?

Post by MestereN »

How much longer do we need to be terrorized by the Clan *RF* guys?
Guess you all know who im talking about..... Tamb00n, nazuu, KaFFeLi, MoraQ?

I know that moronic behavoir isent means for ban, but combined with the fact that they over and over again gets caught cheating should be reason
enough? Shouldnt it?

Or am I the only one who hates their chaeting asses? :#:
Hvorfor gøre noget idag, som man kan få en anden til at gøre i morgen?<br /><br /><br />
Only fools cleans up... A genious manages kaos...
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

Before calling them all cheaters wouldn't it be fun to have some facts? As far as I know only tAmBo0n (I don't know how should his nick be written) has been caught of cheating and the last time he has got caught was years ago.

Besides you can still choose your opponent in this game and I can't understand why you keep playing against a clan that cheats / behaves badly in your opinion. A news flash: there are a lot of fair playing clans to play against.

I don't hate "their chaeting asses" any less or more than MOB and my guess is you're just bitter because you lost.
Last edited by herty on Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

How sad. Can u prove anything? Can you provide us any demos or something tha can seriously prove that our clan is using cheats? I know that our reputation isn't the best, but so what? And besides, tAmBo0n has joined [XL]...
B>
zeeriif
joined the game

Post by zeeriif »

Hey mestern... How much did you lose? =)
NinjA-zrf
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

:lol: oVa no your reputation isnt the best actually its the worst (wooooooonder why) and even tho your stupid and fat you must know that nazuu was caught cheating 2-3-weeks ago whiel loosing a match. So the proofs are there and everybody knows your the lamest clan around, even tho we have some stupid people posting just to flame the thread creater. On the other hand ppl could just NOT play you, cuz we all know the out come of the match, max camp or cheat.

Herty they arnt ALL cheaters they are all just fuckin' morons and most of them cheaters, fuckin' up the aq2 scene even more than it is already.

to sum up: RF your fat your ugly and you all have very small penises! biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchas
{MOB} For Life
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

herty wrote:Besides you can still choose your opponent in this game and I can't understand why you keep playing against a clan that cheats / behaves badly in your opinion. A news flash: there are a lot of fair playing clans to play against.
word...
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

ditto.
Love is the only solution.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

woohoo, a new whinethread! kickass
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Bruicer
is connecting

Post by Bruicer »

I dont play vs them so I dont have issues. try the same or live with it.
Bruicer /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QuakeNet
KaFFeLi
is connecting

HYHYHY

Post by KaFFeLi »

Well Well < > Wadap my nigga? aaaayeee ? O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o ! plz dont whine if u lose ok?
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

sajh.. that autograph.. when can I get it?? I came by ur so called clan-in the other day.. but u weren't there..
Picer
sank like a rock

Re: HYHYHY

Post by Picer »

KaFFeLi wrote:Well Well < > Wadap my nigga? aaaayeee ? O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o ! plz dont whine if u lose ok?

O_o O_o

You just ruined my day.
Member of VfN "Vikings from North".

/connect aq2.catchgamer.no:27922 Catch-Gamer.no AQ2#4 ModernClassic for some oldschool FF action!
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

sescrew wrote:On the other hand ppl could just NOT play you
You said it yourself.
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

We played them. We beat them. I don't care if people cheat against me as long as I don't know about it and I win.
I don't give a shit.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Clown wrote:We played them. We beat them. I don't care if people cheat against me as long as I don't know about it and I win.
Played em last night and won, so i dont really care either