How much longer?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Devirus wrote:"I don't give a rats ass about RF, all I know is that they are one of the few clans nowadays that playes us." Do you not like reading you dumb motherfucker? :)

Do you know how many girls I've been with?
None! Only FOUR boys.
MestereN wrote:Well.... zeerif... I know you aint cheatin, as far as I know... but... its not just the cw yesterday (wich obviously made coin fall).
I dont care so much that we lost, when you stayed and camp all mesto, cause you know the past many cws we´ve played have been a cruel asswoopin´ of your kiddie soft buttcheecks.

As for the fact of proof. MoraQ, Tamb00n and nazuu was caught during a cw vs. like... 2 months ago, and we got told that they were banned from now on. And... they were for like... 2-3days for some reason.

The fact of the matter is that everyone know they are cheatin, and noone seems to care about it.

I would be delited to hear from ANYONE who thinks that clan *RF* are honest players, and they love to played vs. them?
Do you think that people love to play vs you even more? I doubt it. Since you're crying all the time when you're loosing (This was not meant for the whole Mob crew, only you) ... and you are not reporting the cw, also. :I Wouldn't consider MOB a better clan than RF. You can camp bigtime, and destroy the whole cw, just like RF. I've met RF many, many times. Yes, they act like jerks, but who doesn't. But it's so, so fun to play them, they are challenging. You will hear their endless whine, that's the best part. They cheat? I don't know, really. Maybe.. But like Devirus said, if they cheat, they do suck with cheats. But they don't suck, if they don't use cheats. Makes sence? Uhh. They play riot and airport quite okay, and they are challenging enough.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Stanny
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Stanny »

You've got citygate.. talk about destroying a clanwar :I
King of kings!
herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

Just played a cw vs MOB and before the match we kindly inquired their lineup and if sCrewFace is playing...

15:18 <@Storm> suppose sF is on?
15:18 < L`h0mme> well
15:18 < vaDah> no
15:18 < vaDah> he is not here
15:20 <@Storm> who's playing?
15:20 <@Storm> :P
15:21 < vaDah> well
15:21 < vaDah> me and L`h0mme
15:21 < vaDah> and
15:21 < vaDah> wait
15:21 < L`h0mme> chuzzie
15:21 < vaDah> chuzzie
15:21 < vaDah> and figaro

Surprisingly it turned out that figaro was whole 40 mins sF... So my hint is if you don't want to play against him don't play against MOB.

And sCrewFace before you come writing down your usual shit about being afraid to lose I have only one request: don't do it. I have no difficulties in admitting that you're a better aq2 player than me if that's what you're looking after. Besides if I was afraid to lose I would never play.
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

They are LOLs anyway :attack:
^stric^
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

You still don't get it.
MestereN
is connecting

Post by MestereN »

But like Devirus said, if they cheat, they do suck with cheats.
Funny shit.... thats exactly what my oppinion of you are skmz... but hey... do what makes you happy.

And another thing is that we did post the cw on our page. But fuck it.... Another funny thing is that iN says that they play honestly.... hmm... wouldnt it be 7,2 times more stupid of them to cheat when playin a FREAKIN ADMIN......
Thats like trying to fuck a hairdryer, and a spastic child is playing with the switch.....

Does it matter if we have sF playing? Would it have changed anything Herty?
Would you have refused to play because of him, like many newbs refuse to play Mesto, because they get owned?
The skilled ones dont give a shit, cause they can give us a run for the money on Mesto...
Hvorfor gøre noget idag, som man kan få en anden til at gøre i morgen?<br /><br /><br />
Only fools cleans up... A genious manages kaos...
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

:cry: Herty. Obviously cuz they knew you werent gonna play and loose if sF played :lol: whinah
{MOB} For Life
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

atleast RF dont mind accepting banned players ;) hello RF Twz
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

sajh wrote:atleast RF dont mind accepting banned players ;) hello RF Twz
He changed nick to Twz again, instead of "hi im Hustler, ive played aq2 only on LAN parties with my friends for many years"?
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Da^JuaN wrote:
sajh wrote:atleast RF dont mind accepting banned players ;) hello RF Twz
He changed nick to Twz again, instead of "hi im Hustler, ive played aq2 only on LAN parties with my friends for many years"?
does anyone still buy that kind of excuses ;)?
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
MestereN
is connecting

Post by MestereN »

Rofl.... you serious? Was Hustler Twz? Jeeeees..... he said he was an oldschooler that havent played for years, and his old nick was Elez or summit.... jeees....
Hvorfor gøre noget idag, som man kan få en anden til at gøre i morgen?<br /><br /><br />
Only fools cleans up... A genious manages kaos...
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

MestereN wrote:
Rofl.... you serious? Was Hustler Twz? Jeeeees..... he said he was an oldschooler that havent played for years, and his old nick was Elez or summit.... jeees....
Yep, that was Twz :)
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

MestereN wrote:
Funny shit.... thats exactly what my oppinion of you are skmz... but hey... do what makes you happy.

And another thing is that we did post the cw on our page. But fuck it.... Another funny thing is that iN says that they play honestly.... hmm... wouldnt it be 7,2 times more stupid of them to cheat when playin a FREAKIN ADMIN......
Thats like trying to fuck a hairdryer, and a spastic child is playing with the switch.....

Would you have refused to play because of him, like many newbs refuse to play Mesto, because they get owned?
The skilled ones dont give a shit, cause they can give us a run for the money on Mesto...
Is this a kind of double morale from you, Mesteren? Who starts to cry when they have to face citygate? So don't come up with something like that. Since you are a coward yourself. Or with your big honeybunny Sf behind you, maybe you dare to play? Pathetic.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
SheMale
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by SheMale »

Twz is the shit, he managed to fool the whole aq2-scene HEHEHE. Cheers m8 ;)
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

MestereN wrote:

Has it EVER occured in your seemingly small brain that if someone doesn't want to do something it doesnt mean he is afraid of it?

I don't like to do my school homework, but it doesnt mean it's because im afraid of it.

I just don't get how fucking stupid can you be.
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com