Admins wake up!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

get your facts straight.

We in the admin crew was agreeing on banning your "innocent" ass.
and wtf are you talking out... so much crap. as if.. someone threatened to kill me... not many does such kind of things in this scene becouse all "know eachother". The worst things that happend to me is all the scary stuff you write to me, about beeing retarted and stupid.

and on your other point.. if your aiming on citygate and your cool friend clan ice.. I can't belive that you don't understand something we have explain to you guys many time! are you slow or something? you know that sajh won't play the map.. and without him we've been 3 people the times we have refused a cw against you guys.

You should stop beeing so sorry for other people as it is writtin in like 90'% of you posts.. and try to look inside your self <3 soon you will score with a chick my young padewan!! :lol:
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

"We in the admin crew was agreeing on banning your "innocent" ass. "

You were? You did not ban me?

I can't believe people are whining at my english.. yours is a disaster, really. Can't believe that I actually read your full post. But I did.

And about the clan ice, and the map citygate, you have been 3-4 players even without your scared cow, so no bullshittin me, mmk? No, I will never stop being sorry for people, since I feel for them. Like you..

Soon you won't be a virgin no more, Nufan. Since I'm sure there are fags around that wants to stick it up in your ass... just like you want it. Congratulations.

It should have been an option to vote for the almighty nabb Nufan. =/
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

:lol:
don't be so sad that you are losing it and only writing shit about me now :D

i dont car3 h0w ich writttteen mine englishe! people understand it.
skmz wrote:
And about the clan ice, and the map citygate, you have been 3-4 players even without your scared cow, so no bullshittin me, mmk?
enough bullshit about my clan allready, becouse some of us in iN actually like citygate.
skmz wrote: Soon you won't be a virgin no more, Nufan.
and it's totaly noobish of you to use something I've just said about you :lol:

btw, ice don't dare to play us becouse of tokyo! lamer clan! you scared virgin cow!!! etc etc!!! virgin and stuff!! you.. MMM you!! mean guy!
skmz wrote:It should have been an option to vote for the almighty nabb Nufan. =/
ps. you know you are almost winning the vote? aight?
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

I like to play games, not watch them
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

nufan is actiondaddy too now :D
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

owned? where? i don't seeeeeeee it.

oh there hi Den :)
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Genie
joined the game

Post by Genie »

Omg. I did read all the posts throught hehe.

What can I say.. it was fun to read this crap and im looking forwards for skmz's next huge post.
I could throw a challenge: can you make a post that fills up one whole page and there is actually nothing said in it.

Thanks guys. Time does fly in work when reading this gj!
g e n i e
irc: Keeni^^
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

Burn burn buuuuurn! NuFan vs Skmz 1-0 :finger:
Love is the only solution.
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

/golfclap
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
goldblade
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by goldblade »

BeAViS wrote:i dont care if ppl cheat in public, cause with wh or without i can overtake a wallhacker user in any case. wh doesnt help you aim...
but thats not the point.
But beavis you're crap :P
:D
astroman
joined the game

Post by astroman »

ahah its kinda funny thats it only iN people who says that skmz got pwned =) I bet u spammed in your priv channel "TELL SKMZ THAT I PWNED HIM!!"
Be a man and meet him 1vs1 nufan! :rambo:
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

nufan wrote::lol:
don't be so sad that you are losing it and only writing shit about me now :D

i dont car3 h0w ich writttteen mine englishe! people understand it.
skmz wrote:
And about the clan ice, and the map citygate, you have been 3-4 players even without your scared cow, so no bullshittin me, mmk?
enough bullshit about my clan allready, becouse some of us in iN actually like citygate.
skmz wrote: Soon you won't be a virgin no more, Nufan.
and it's totaly noobish of you to use something I've just said about you :lol:

btw, ice don't dare to play us becouse of tokyo! lamer clan! you scared virgin cow!!! etc etc!!! virgin and stuff!! you.. MMM you!! mean guy!
skmz wrote:It should have been an option to vote for the almighty nabb Nufan. =/
ps. you know you are almost winning the vote? aight?
Read my comment, jerk. I want to win, since I've told my friends to vote for me. Guess you have big problems to read once again, probably a norwegian issue, I got my facts right. =/

Hahahaha, some of the iN noobs likes citygate? Hahahaha, biggest joke, really. You ALWAYS whines at the map.. do all norwegian losers always lie this much?

I'm losing it? You can't be more pathetic than you already are. I'm lauging just as much as I did yesterday.. No.. wait! I'm laughing even more now! Since your're acting even funnier today. You're a loosing it..

And how come only the iN newbies are here and writing crap? Ofc you hold on this big jerk, why wouldn't you? Oh, this is so fun! :) Nufan have his own internet-army! Nerd..
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

The internet hates you skmz.
I like to play games, not watch them
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

skmz :heart: . Johan, your sucha meanie. Get lost now, or I'll slay you like the samurai I am.
Love is the only solution.