[RR] Span

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

eeeeh... well..... i didnt watched this with wh on... im too noob to and i wont even know where to start from... but... i red in this thread that someone (dont remember who) said that in first round you would be able to see span cheating. well.. in first round he was behind the fence and waiting for the opponent. he shooted AT THE MOMENT that the enemy showed himself. ok. that could be suspicious. but.... i do that lot of times in cloud! and im not a phenomenon, nor (haha) a cheater.
if you hear well and have (a little of) experience, and most of all a bit of timing, you can do it every time you want.
i can understand you suspects but i dont think this is a case of wh...
and the demo doesnt helps that much, because its not full first person, so its kinda hard to see the way of playing.. i dont know span and i think ive never played against him but i dont think he cheated in this case.
cheers

edit:
oh, i forgotten to quote fuct
fuct wrote:I have gotten kicked from death angels leaving "frkq2 blah blah" messages in the console for no reason, without any command being stuffed. I would love to know why this happens. I have frkq2, but obviously i wasnt using it.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
stagi
is connecting

Post by stagi »

hell o ou!

My name is jesse, how are you?
w/ stagy, alan miehiä.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

fine, thanks.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Flunx wrote:The day Span is cheating I will eat my hat
same. But I can understand why you didn't say socks tho.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight