intellitext

Let us know your suggestions and comments and we will look at it.

Moderator: Moderators

Sovnig
blew itself up

intellitext

Post by Sovnig »

hmm, i noticed on another forum that some of the words written worked as a link... for instance talking about hit-points (using "hp") gave a link to hp-printers if you clicked it.
It didn't really annoy me, so I thought you guys might want to use it to earn some money, and be able to cut off the user-payment?
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Den's already rich! At the moment he's on vacation in Cuba.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Re: intellitext

Post by NRGizeR »

Sovnig wrote:hmm, i noticed on another forum that some of the words written worked as a link... for instance talking about hit-points (using "hp") gave a link to hp-printers if you clicked it.
It didn't really annoy me, so I thought you guys might want to use it to earn some money, and be able to cut off the user-payment?
please, no :/ this forum is no nice in that it's clean and free from that crap. OK, I see the point if there was really a problem with money, but from what I understand, den is already covered for more than a year thanks to donations... so again, please don't
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

AssKick3r wrote:Den's already rich! At the moment he's on vacation in Cuba.
Like he said :D At this moment we dont need stuff like that, maybe in the future.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know