aq2soccer - [NEW MAP]

Forum for all new beta and released maps!

Moderators: Moderators, Mappers

Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

Dosen't it work to have the normal Team 1 and Team 2 "scoretable"
When someone score, Team 1 or Team 2 get 1 point [blue] [red], the same as when a team has killed the all players on the secound team.
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin
FooQ
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by FooQ »

Not yet, we're workin on making a mod tho, stay tuned
FooQ
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by FooQ »

heh readin back this is funny
FooQ wrote:All unpossible, triggers will work for players and the ball you cant distinguish them.
I'm workin on an updated map with a few more markings and a small stadium but dunno if its worth it, will people upgrade or stick with the old map? Plus this is gonna take a while to compile it fully. aq2soccer was just fast vised for speed and was kinda rushed to finish Friday night.
Some feedback is comin in the goals are too big as they are? I dunno, I like to see goals and yeah I know goalkeeping is hard with these goals but more goals = more fun and faster games. What does everyone else think?
and a reply:
fuct wrote:The goal size is fine and im sure someone will update our 2 euro servers with the updated version of the map. 100% sure.
but now fucts chimin in with clown about why they wont use the new map ... are you guys a gay couple? I mean seriously, what a turnaround cos Clown sez he wont use it.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Ah indeed you have me there....maybe that was before I learnt you were retarded and going to release an aq2soccer2 map with 3 extra lines, what i meant by that was the FINISHED version which should be aq2soccer83?
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

calm down
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Den wrote:calm down
oh shuddup, this is fun.
Trsto
plummets to its death

Post by Trsto »

heh over 30 vote's for "it rox" - and all we had on #aq2wc was 16 matches ... cmon PPL ! :p