Murdoc aka Pussy

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

skmz wrote:Hahahaha, IU gvaneät done shit to you..oMfg i cant spell.. who cares. :PPP flunx. you have no reason to hate me.. diot. :DS nufan cheats. =) i love you all.. no reaqson to hate anyoe.. tihnk about that.. retards... gonig gto bed now.. hahaa. :DS noiobs.
fùck me. will you ever fùcking give it a rest you inbred shìtbrick ? No seriously will you ? Your a cùnt. Just stop sucking up the attention. You won't get laid irl, you certainly won't get laid online by it (unless masturbating to KriBBas picture gets you off). And if you judge that as a lay, your sad enough.

Just let it peel off you ? Nothing is proven (haha, im a cùnt me). Your not banned from any servers, your not having any problems in the action quake2 community in general as most people forgave you for your stunt. I know you cheated. Im not even arsed about it. But as I said, most people did not think you cheated (atleast amongst the admins). Leave it at that ? Why try and bring you `cool and undergrond` style at everytime someone throws a comment about you cheating. If they accept it or not, its not really important, people will allways be cùntflaps. Deal with it. Stop replaying to shìtty comments made to yourself. I've seen handicapped people waste less breath on forced-entry còck, then you do at that shìt.

You love it. You do. You bloody love the attention. Know the term flies on shìt ? Well its a poor mans version off you. You seek this to better your day. Like a heroin addicted sucking off the last penis of the day, to get money to buy his heroin and injecting it with his aids infected needle. Which brings me to my next point. AIDS would be better on this forum then you. No seriously. Id rather take it up the ass from a `african-american` named Dwayn then read anymore of you cock flavoured bullshìt.

Im bloody tired of it. Either start posting like a retard, or get to fùck. Im tired of your ego spelling out your words without you even touching the keyboard.

Either sharpen up, or sùck on a huge còck you cùntfaced shìthorse.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

My God emu! I sooo agreee.
I mean that skmz could just accept what others think, and leave it at that...
Because it sounds like skmz just have hit puberty. Like he always has to come out like Mr.Bigshot, Mr.Cool.

So just do us all one favour and let it go.
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Hahahaha. You're serious, emu. Funny. Btw, if you didn't notice, I was drunk. You know, you are out taking couple of drinks, cider, beer, whatever. You know, you're going OUT...?

I'm not trying to tend my reputation up? Why the hell do you think that? True, it's old, and I don't care what you idiots thinks. Really, you live for the forums, aq2world whatever shit, emu. So please stay here and whine, and cry alittle more.

I'm not the person to care. So keep your lolish shit for yourself, nobody really cares.

By drunk it could mean - You are not a very good speller, because you are concentrated on something else, because you can't concentrate on too many things at the same time, and you can have much meanless crap to say to someone. Learned something new, huh? Good for you, baby.

But the actual funny part is that 'You were serious'. Haha.

Well, this is off-topic. We can have fights if you want, but then start another thread that sticks to the topic. Over 'n out.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

You made more sense when you were drunk, fucking brainless.
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

lolol femu goes wild xD
Love is the only solution.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

It's funny how you're all retarded and need to shut up because it's funny how it's boring and it's funny that emù has a u-button aids.
I don't give a shit.