A trip to...

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

A trip to...

Post by dudemcpek »

... Quite some cool places.

It was Flop and I who travelled with our backpacks by train. First to Munich at Matias' place, then to Cologne at Urs' and Nils' place and after that to Amsterdam to a camping site.
It was awesome, eventhough the weather fucked us up a few times :D

Ok so I'll upload some pics with comments next to them, and here's the full package, 130mb - click me

Oh and Nils isn't on any picture, argh. He was in school till some time afternoon and we never made any pics in the evening. :?

So, we started off by train in Slovenia and went through Austria, you can see the landscape screaming 'noes these alpine noobs are too unpro'

We arrived to Munich in the late afternoon and then struggled to get to Matias' place by ourselves. No pics from that evening, huh. This is after robbing a store. Our goal was beer, of course.

Later that day we went to Biergarden, what a cool place.

On the last day in Munich we went to see Olympiazentrum, which is damn awesome for my likes, and near it we found a little reggae concert. Too bad it was raining badly, Matias was all wet cause he didn't like my umbrella :(

The next day we had to wake up early to get on our train in time.. It was ICE, that fast shizzle of a train!
Here's Frankfurt and two retards stealing Flop's cam.
Image Image

In Cologne, Urs came to the station and so we wandered at their place. Nils was at home when we came and off we started playing video games! Look!
Just kidding.. But we did play them the next day :D

Ok here are some pics of Cologne, tourguided by Urs.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

On wednesday we went to Holland, Amsterdam precisely.
Pics of who we've met there:
Stan
Frank
VegR and Mont

And some pics of the city.
Madame Tussaud, Dam, Central Station, bike garage
Image Image Image Image

Park next to our camp:
Image Image Image

Any questions? :D
omega
plummets to its death

Post by omega »

nice pics!
hopefully the next narf meeting will be in amsterdam too! :)
http://www.nem3d.net » revenge in the third dimension
http://aut.ipax.at/ » austrian aq2 scene
http://narf.aq2.org/ » clan narf
MonTanana
is connecting

Post by MonTanana »

MonT here ;)

Yea it was quite cool of them to drop by.. Lucky me, its just a 30 mins drive by bus to be @ central station, so i thought: "why the fuck not. Lets have a beer with some Slovenian fella and a German ;)"

I wont tell much of the night (all the scams VegR did haha) but one thing must be said: FLOP CANT DRINK BEER!

He was allready wasted after (howmany?) beer and a joint we smoked. we've showed them the redlight district (they couldnt find it O_o its next to the central station hehe) we went in a dragqueen bar (they didnt know ;)) and ehm.. seen lots of bars and had even more beers. Too bad flop had enough after a few, thank god matic could keep up with us. But i wasnt even half way there... :shocker: must have been more tho.

Anyways, we had a nice night.. i hope matija and matic (german) had a nice night aswell, and i hope to meet them again in Amsterdam. Then we go visit some rave party's ;D

Cya,

MonT

p.s im not in love with that hooker again.. that hooker! :(
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

Ah nice to see you made it back home alive after you have seen Amsterdam :lol: well 1 thing for sure is that i didnt know the way in Amsterdam :P so next time ill study the map of it ... hmmm seems that i didnt shaved myself that morning :shocker: anyway i cut my hair to 3mm so ppl won't recognise me from the picture :D :D :D well it was nice meeting you oh yea btw. Flop needs to improve his beer skills, and should take his ID with him the next time :P
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Haha, that's not me! You met someone else in Munich, hahaha!

No, kidding.

It was a nice time while they were here (this sounds like an obituary), although we hardly visited as many places as they did in Cologne, maybe I should get some tourism lessons from Urs (truely?).
Anyway, cool to see some more pictures, looking forward to see the 130mb (!!!!!!!!) file through. Next time should definitely be at some central place to all of us and keep it clan-like, 2on2's and 3on3's are boring.

Ok, too much geekism, see you around mates, and don't believe 'em, I'm a better drinker than Flop! Hehe.

Matias
Ne quid nimis.
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

uhhh, first of all i thought "where are the ppl on the pictures?"
but after i scrolled down over the half of the post i found almost the whole aq2 community here http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/823/nl117vp8.th.jpg

:P
nice pics . i ll ask towi if he can dl me the whole package and send.

Additional:
Cheefs Drinking Lessions
Every Friday, Sathurday from 1800 till openend at the Golan Heights.
What u need? thurst and 2 boxes beer!
*if u can beat me u have to pay the half price! (haha, good marketing joke!)

Greetings
reini.un
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Blehehe. Anytime again. :p
Akor
joined the game

Post by Akor »

FLOP is weak! Bwahaha!
No seriusly, i could be there with those two dorks. But unfortunately i didn't had any money :#:
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

looks fuckin lolly!! glad to hear you had a nice time all toghether!
cool potos!
:D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -