FEAR!!!!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Den wrote:hahahaha so you say aiming at a guy under a bridge isnt suspicious at all but its his experience??
Could you please specify the situation more clearly? Maybe give us the round or even the minute you are refering to.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I really cant be arsed. Watch the demo more carefully and if you still dont see anything then well there is no point in explaining it.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

A.
Den wrote:I really cant be arsed. Watch the demo more carefully and if you still dont see anything then well there is no point in explaining it.
L0ki wrote:Watched the demo twice, without and with headphones
I did watch the demo carefully. I tried to understand why he made certain decisions (like: shooting here, moving there, etc.), tried to figure out what kind of "input" he got (like footsteps, places where enemies usually hide/appear, where his mates moved/shot, ...).
Example: the situation where he let himself drop through that little hole on in the bridge and is facing towards the enemy instantly shooting - that's experience! Jesus he camped the same point itself during the last round. This is just one example which some people might consider "strange", but it's not.
So, don't tell me to watch more carefully. I am always doing that.

B.
den wrote:View it! (with or without WH)
den wrote:People shouldnt comment when they view the demo without a wh because the comments are just too silly.
(speaks for itself)
astroman
joined the game

Post by astroman »

omg its like no one cares anymore, how can u say its sound when he is aiming through a fucking bridge on the guys head WHEN HE IS UNDER IT?! I mean can it be more clear that he has wh?? After that he noticed that he mad a misstake he shoots 2 shoots in the ground?? lets all cheat and then say its sound! HURRAY

btw look with wh and u will see my point
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Tenzor has been busted before. Just so you all know <3

As for this demo... Haven't watched through it.
I like to play games, not watch them
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

L0ki wrote:B.
den wrote:View it! (with or without WH)
den wrote:People shouldnt comment when they view the demo without a wh because the comments are just too silly.
(speaks for itself)
Yes lets quote stuff from different posts!!! i said the first thing because i thought it would be clear for all but i guess not.

(speaks for itself) meaning what exactly?

Image Image
Note: couldnt get the images to align properly so.

No way he could tell if there was some below the bridge (doesnt matter if he's a pro or not) and sound? he was crouching for crying out loud.. what sound?!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

yepp, when i saw that, and the way he acted after by shooting random shots, tells me that hes thinking "oh fùck, i made a shitter there, lets shoot random to cover it up" :(
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

A'right.

I didn't ask for more than this, den - namely what situation you were refering to.
Such things are hard to see without wh and I am proud that I never had installed any kind of MP cheat, even for busting cheaters. Without wh it could have been an ordinary "luck" shot being aimed for a target *on* the bridge (covered by the ceiling), but after you showed me that screenie with wh enabled I took a closer look at the situation again and I've to admit that this is pretty much clear now that he was aiming for the opponent *under* the brigde.

What's next?
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

A lot more :)

There are lot of other parts i noticed even without wh but oh well..
stan0x
killed itself
In-game Name: stan0x
Operating System: Windows 7, linux
Processor model/speed: i7 2600K
Memory: 16GB DRR3
Hard drive: 1 x 240GB SSD 5 x 2 TB
Graphics card: GTX470
Monitor: LG
Mouse: MX
Keyboard: Steelseries G7

Post by stan0x »

he cheated on the demo.

he sux O_o
#clan.fubar #narf #heks #aq2world
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Is this for real ? oh god, if you guys bust "cheaters" like that, no wounder people says they did`n cheat.
lilleman(astroman) was one of the guys (so far as i know) who bringed this up in the spotlight he had nothing els to tell me about what he have watchen then shit talk, don`t you know that your body in this case eyes aint full grown be4 you past the age of 16? (hang on a few more years astroman).

You may think what you wan`t from that demo Den but i have better facts wich is not aviable for you guys since it`s no need for that with the "facts" you have showed us.
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
TenZor
is connecting

badass<3 ;)

Post by TenZor »

:rambo: <---- TenZor
Hutch
is connecting

Re: badass<3 ;)

Post by Hutch »

TenZor wrote::rambo: <---- TenZor
:bday:

laaalalala :D
skills is cheat:D
TenZor
is connecting

TenZor

Post by TenZor »

Forwards: first comment was just a "test", never wrote in a forum before.

WH?
who do u guys think upploaded this demo? well, me.. when i did that, i was already banned for like 2 matches becouse i did not record. If i did cheat, what make u guys think that i would uppload a demo of me cheating when it wouldent change anything about my 2matches ban?

Camp:
I can se its alot of whin couse of the camp tacts. I realy hate camping, whining and lame cwz.. but most of all, i hate ping. Ping is the only think i usually whine ab. When i just have played one map with lots of whine, and the worse, ping( 80 - 120.)! the game ended tie. when AF not agree with one each on Urban, i became pretty angrey. Angry, tierd of lamers, and badserver with much ping and lagg, i decided to make it boring for both teams. Our chans to win that match only playing that server, was to play tiet, safe and campii.. i know, camp s0x, and its lame. when i look at that demo and c how i act, im sure understanding what u guys thinking.. but there was some reasons, so dont blame me and my mates for a bad game on Urban. tnx

Back to the WH:
That picture looks pretty busted, yes i does! if u take a look a bit before i shoot that shot on the picture, u wil se that i did se a player inside the bridge(not sure remember, but i think it was out of my window uppstairs). When we play, we play with ventrilo(#fearn). if u dont belive, ask NuFan etc( we are using the same ventrilo server). And somone said something like "its one under the bridge."
I was camping and scared to be hit when i toock a look from my roof, so i just shot of a random shot. when i look at the scrnsht, i can c i it hits pretty "good".. but take a look, its in the sentrum of the bridge, rigt out of my roof. i did not zoom to get my cross on that person, i did just go forward and fire of a shott! (gambling, that is a big part of my gaming style).
After that shott, i shoot two more shotts on the groun. ppls who have played against me this last mounth, know that meny times in a cw, they kill me when i haning for just a few secounds.. i push on meny buttons on my keyboard and mouse to get away from beeing killed before the hanging is over, and not to plum.. thats what happend at that moment. take a look again at the demo. im standing totaly still and fire off a two shots before im mooving again.. So ppls that have played meny games against me, wil recognize what im thelling here.

Action Quake Is Dieing Slowly.. dont make it easyer..

And when Flux saied "this is not the fist time his "busted" or something", well , its like 4 years sence last time. Before i knew nothing ab aq2 and did not know any of the players.. Sence then, ive played in 100 clans with 1000 diferanse ppls, and they ive played with, know i always have been clean, and know that i never whine ab cheating..

I have a girlfriend, shes the best girl ever, shes bether then all of u, shes nicer then all your nice kills and so on.. sometimes , i cheat on her, but never on you guys;) <3 aq2`4`eva

[/b]
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Re: TenZor

Post by emu »

English teachers worst nightmare wrote:WH?
who do u guys think upploaded this demo? well, me.. when i did that, i was already banned for like 2 matches becouse i did not record. If i did cheat, what make u guys think that i would uppload a demo of me cheating when it wouldent change anything about my 2matches ban?
if you hadn't uploaded the demos you had, we would've banned you from the rest of the tourney. So, by uploading the onces you had, you `only` got a 2 match ban.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight