FEAR!!!!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

WERD!
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

BeAViS wrote:
Alv wrote:fucking suck
Alv wrote:fucking simple
Alv wrote:fucking care
Alv wrote:fucking clear
Alv wrote:fucking over
Alv wrote:shut the fuck up!
bliz wrote:fucking tards
Skretch wrote:FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKER FUCK TARD FUCK FUCKING FUCK
emu wrote:fucking coordinator
bliz wrote:fucking tard
yeah.
fuck.

too much south park xD
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

RewinD wrote:Listen to this folks:D

Like a Foreign pakistani said to me in the school yard: Only god can judge me:D ..... so ill stick to that....
so stop judging people, try instead to watch your own back....cus no one else will:P

And for the record: Lifehouse - sick cycle carousel ..... ROCKS
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Demoni
joined the game

Re: SHUT UP

Post by Demoni »

Alv wrote:U guys just zip it. You say tenz isnt skilled? then i say u fucking suck. Ppls talking to me in a cw, "OH i have played since 1998 bla bla bla" i say ok, i've been playing since 2000/2001 so you should own me. And after the match, i won f.eks 1 map or both maps. "OH YOU CHEAT" "RECORD", i send, someone zipping it and someone tries to ban me. Tenz record is simple, 1 shot on the brighe,(he got info from me that there was one in there), if u are PRO as you say you should do the same, because when the enemy hears the shot he will react and begin to look around. And sound? fucking simple, good headphones, or as i use good sterio. Half the players in aq2 thinks i cheat i ques, but i dont fucking care, i know i dont cheat, my clan does, and some other ppls know. If you want to ban a guy, do it when the evidence is fucking clear, not a fucking 1 time shot or something. If you keep banning ppls clans will be down, players will quit, and the game that we all love will be fucking over. So just go on with your lifes and shut the fuck up! :#:

Gosh, fucking tards
yea well last time i played vs your clan i owned not only u, but ur whole clan so i don't think you are the right person to say something about being pro :P

and the demo.. i had to download frkq2 shit to see is there any wh cuz first time in my life i wasn't sure about it without wh :D yea, but i downloaded it and watched it and noticed couple places where could have been wh, one was when he was on highest roof and shot to bridge when there was someone beneath it, and he aimed the shot straight to that guy's head, even it was beneath the bridge he shot at :P and second was the stair shit in alley and third was when he camped in bridge and waited the guy to come from the whole :D well that wh didnt help him much cuz he had no idea how to shoot with those weapons anyway :P and saboshit, moded sounds doesnt help you to know where people are at if they move as crouched.. well not usually, but dunno what kind of sounds he and/or you are using.

and btw that is so fucking disappointing to see people cheating in this or any kind of tournaments in slowly dying AQ2 scene.

well my opinion of that demo is that he used wh + mm3 and i think that is more than pitiful combination.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Demoni wrote:
Alv wrote:U guys just zip it. You say tenz isnt skilled? then i say u fucking suck. Ppls talking to me in a cw, "OH i have played since 1998 bla bla bla" i say ok, i've been playing since 2000/2001 so you should own me. And after the match, i won f.eks 1 map or both maps. "OH YOU CHEAT" "RECORD", i send, someone zipping it and someone tries to ban me. Tenz record is simple, 1 shot on the brighe,(he got info from me that there was one in there), if u are PRO as you say you should do the same, because when the enemy hears the shot he will react and begin to look around. And sound? fucking simple, good headphones, or as i use good sterio. Half the players in aq2 thinks i cheat i ques, but i dont fucking care, i know i dont cheat, my clan does, and some other ppls know. If you want to ban a guy, do it when the evidence is fucking clear, not a fucking 1 time shot or something. If you keep banning ppls clans will be down, players will quit, and the game that we all love will be fucking over. So just go on with your lifes and shut the fuck up! :#:

Gosh, fucking tards
yea well last time i played vs your clan i owned not only u, but ur whole clan so i don't think you are the right person to say something about being pro :P

and the demo.. i had to download frkq2 shit to see is there any wh cuz first time in my life i wasn't sure about it without wh :D yea, but i downloaded it and watched it and noticed couple places where could have been wh, one was when he was on highest roof and shot to bridge when there was someone beneath it, and he aimed the shot straight to that guy's head, even it was beneath the bridge he shot at :P and second was the stair shit in alley and third was when he camped in bridge and waited the guy to come from the whole :D well that wh didnt help him much cuz he had no idea how to shoot with those weapons anyway :P and saboshit, moded sounds doesnt help you to know where people are at if they move as crouched.. well not usually, but dunno what kind of sounds he and/or you are using.

and btw that is so fucking disappointing to see people cheating in this or any kind of tournaments in slowly dying AQ2 scene.

well my opinion of that demo is that he used wh + mm3 and i think that is more than pitiful combination.
there is nothing wrong with you comming on here stating your god honnest opinion. There isn't. Im well aware of that. But THAT single line, makes me want to gouge out your eyes, then wish cancer upon your brain.

Nobody gives a flying fuck if you wtf pwnt him or not ? They just don't. Its imbisile to write so and, you and your girlfriend (sister) should fuck off and continue making retards for others to laugh at. I havn't had the wind knocked out of me this much since I was punched by a demented person at a shoping mall some time back. Its just that retarded.

Rant or not, you deserved it.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

But he owned not only him but his whole clan so he doesn't think that he is the right person to say something about being pro!
I don't give a shit.
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

emu wrote:there is nothing wrong with you comming on here stating your god honnest opinion. There isn't. Im well aware of that. But THAT single line, makes me want to gouge out your eyes, then wish cancer upon your brain.

Nobody gives a flying fuck if you wtf pwnt him or not ?
why the fuck are you then comming the shit i wrote if u dont give a fuck :p
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Demoni wrote:
emu wrote:there is nothing wrong with you comming on here stating your god honnest opinion. There isn't. Im well aware of that. But THAT single line, makes me want to gouge out your eyes, then wish cancer upon your brain.

Nobody gives a flying fuck if you wtf pwnt him or not ?
why the fuck are you then comming the shit i wrote if u dont give a fuck :p
Because now, Clown will love me.
TenZor
is connecting

Post by TenZor »

im not banned, never will \o/ ppls just luuuuve me<3 gg
RewinD
hit the ground hard, real hard
In-game Name: RewinD, G-Funk
Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate x64
Processor model/speed: Intel 3gen i5 3570K @ 4,2 GHZ
Memory: 16 GB Crucial 1600MHZ
Hard drive: 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Corsair SSD 115 GB and Samsung SSD 128 GB + Western Digital 500GB External
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 Zotac
Monitor: 2x Samsung 22 inch LCD Screens
Mouse: Logitech G700, Logitech G300 and Logitech G9
Keyboard: Logitech Mechanical Keyboard G710+

Post by RewinD »

Emu, do you got friends in the real life? no offence... but you are constantly writing shit here...

I personally think that you dont got any friends...only people you know:D
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

RewinD wrote:Emu, do you got friends in the real life? no offence... but you are constantly writing shit here...

I hardly use any time on here, im a sad cunt me. Your still a fucking wankstein.
Jonsii
is connecting

Post by Jonsii »

The heat! ..U guys are so cuute. :wub:
RewinD
hit the ground hard, real hard
In-game Name: RewinD, G-Funk
Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate x64
Processor model/speed: Intel 3gen i5 3570K @ 4,2 GHZ
Memory: 16 GB Crucial 1600MHZ
Hard drive: 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Corsair SSD 115 GB and Samsung SSD 128 GB + Western Digital 500GB External
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 Zotac
Monitor: 2x Samsung 22 inch LCD Screens
Mouse: Logitech G700, Logitech G300 and Logitech G9
Keyboard: Logitech Mechanical Keyboard G710+

Post by RewinD »

emu wrote:
RewinD wrote:Emu, do you got friends in the real life? no offence... but you are constantly writing shit here...

I hardly use any time on here, im a sad cunt me. Your still a fucking wankstein.
get laid man...
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

emu can have his own comedy show :D
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)