[BLACK]Widow aka Imperial

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Kurupt wrote:
L0ki wrote:Is this rumour about memento cheating more than just that - a rumour? Proofs please.
Try the search option, probably enough topics with the name NuKu in it ;)

This one was nice; http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.ph ... light=nuku
Thanx, Kurupt. I am kinda shocked at the moment, because I didnt realize this yet. I always had good chats with him and thought he was a nice good. Oh dudes...this is so sad... :-<
grover wrote:Maybe you can tell us some more about the earlier cheating?
Yea, I'd like to hear about that too.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

L0ki wrote:
sajh wrote:
Evilcina wrote:if there is a clan that wont tolerate cheats than its NARF!
and yet you take NuKu as a member =D
Evilcina is not a member of team NARF. Though I -being a member- can underline what he says. I've never heard of any NuKu, but maybe eleven months of membership aren't long enough to know that guy.

OnTopic: No comment.
memento aka nuku
could have sworn he was a member of narf :P but i then again, you are the one with 11 months of membership
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

From what I remember, Imperial/Legacy (or whatever his nick is) got caught cheating in a league match in the BWAQSL and was banned from all the Barrysworld servers by Deathwatch. After that he got a new ip or sumthin and changed his nick numerous times so he wouldn't get banned again.

This was all 5 years ago or sumthin tho, and I don't think he ever got caught cheating again after this. He's a pretty good player nowadays actually, something most UK ppl just don't want to understand.
Last edited by Kurupt on Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*hali*
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

sajh wrote:could have sworn he was a member of narf :P but i then again, you are the one with 11 months of membership
really, never tought of alex cheating in past, he's stay in narf was very fine.
a bit sad :(
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
goldblade
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by goldblade »

Ooh this has caused quite a kafluffle.

No there was no demo, but I do recall him doing an incredibly dodgy shot on me in Rok. Coming through the tiny little tunnel, ducking (no sound) and he starts shooting before i come out the otherside.... and I don't think he had an opportunity to know I was in there... could be wrong on that admittedly but..

I think Beuleur witnessed it and the first thing he said was something like: "that's a blatent wallhack".

Anyway going to make tea.. hungry
:D
goldblade
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by goldblade »

Oh and quickly before I forget.

IBA said you could see it 20 times a day... i've never seen it happen ever. My connection's been really crap recently and caused me to lag so bad I can't move for 30 seconds. I've never been kicked. It may happen on other servers but i've certainly never seen it on DA Main.

And beavis i've never even seen you get kicked on DA Main and your connection is pish ~:D
:D
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

happened. and reading replys, it doesnt happened only to me.
- Beware of Beavers -
impy123
is connecting

Post by impy123 »

hahaha, funny to see ppl try so hard and dont give up=D i remeber getting banned for something goldblade claims himself - anyone heard of gl_modulate HACK?..LOL...i dont even have a clue wtf that is, he self claimed its new hack. all cnc members have some fo0ked up thinking=D and likes to gang up on random bs, to ban at me:D

anyways, i dont wanan argue over this stupid topic thats been like wot pointless?:D makes me laff to see that goldy still trying:D.. and wot if i use different nicks?..lol its not to get myself not to be "discovered"..lol, i use woteva nick i want, its free world. whic rules does it say u need to stick with 1 nick?...nick = nickname?..lol. silly ppl:P i like spiders lately:D Black Widow suits.kekek. neways ppl, all take care.

thnxs^.-
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Goldblade tried to get someone banned for knives that bent in the air. He had the demos to prove it and could tell us the exact second the knives started bending.
I don't give a shit.
impy123
is connecting

Post by impy123 »

Clown wrote:Goldblade tried to get someone banned for knives that bent in the air. He had the demos to prove it and could tell us the exact second the knives started bending.
lol very sophiscated stuff^^ kekek
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

You tell'em Mike!

And congrats. :P
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Ok, admit it, this thread was just a sophisticated way of advertising your fellow countryman's skills.
Ne quid nimis.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Do you see now why I disowned these people?
I don't give a shit.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Congrats on post no. 2 ......
... and yer birthday. ;D
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

close this shit and remember to drink beer.
have fun
:bday:
- Beware of Beavers -