Here we go again..

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

aint twz the guy that played with my name for a while when i was inactive...? come back and i notised i played for some clan and was a member even..
but in fact i been living in gothenburg beeing drunk for the last 6months..

dont like that type of thing.. dont like it a bit...
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

fuct wrote:Oh dear you seem to be mentally handicapped as well :( This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me you fucknut. I (quite clearly) made the point that every 'opinion' you seem to have seems to be exactly the same as screwface's. Coincidence? I think not. You understand now? Doubt it. Ask sF what he thinks then just post what he said.
you are just pathetic tbh :)
yes, i think twz is a cheater and always will be. and i dont give a crap as to what sf, you, bill clinton or anyone else thinks about that. he is obviously a cheater.

you are still just mad because i didnt agree with you on that feature-thread.. instead or writing a "fuct-reply" "this feature is the fuckiest fuckelifuckfuckfuck ever.... fuck!" i wrote a post in which i tried to present my view of the pros and cons of the feature being discussed :). but to honor you, i will hence forth tell everyone to go fuck themselves or similar whenever saying something i dont totally agree with.

so fuck you sF, that feature SUCKED!! it had no possible potential WHATSOEVER, GO PLAY CS YOU COCKSUCKING MORON!!

twz is still a cheater though

and fuct is a hero=D
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

sanity wrote:wilco you retarded penguin
of c im a retarded penguin, youre his bed/best friend irl you twat.
The colourblind
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

But I have to admit he was quite objective in that matter. Else it would have contained at least a couple of insults, like twat or walrus.
Ne quid nimis.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

I am proven wrong, sf wouldnt have the brains to come up with a post as intelligent as that. It seems you have your own mind after all. Have you been reading the dictionary for a while and gotten as far as the sarcasm chapter? Its not my fault if you like a terrible idea :(

And even your feeble mind can figure out that this twat is a cheater, that should be enough for any admin.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

fuct wrote:I am proven wrong, sf wouldnt have the brains to come up with a post as intelligent as that. It seems you have your own mind after all. Have you been reading the dictionary for a while and gotten as far as the sarcasm chapter? Its not my fault if you like a terrible idea :(

And even your feeble mind can figure out that this twat is a cheater, that should be enough for any admin.
haha. You fucking drone.

You fucking tulip, go suck off Matic and get on with it.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Maybe it's time to put fuct under the microscope.
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Lotus wrote:Maybe it's time to put fuct under the microscope.
What does that even mean you fucking spanner?

I dont even remember writing that post rofl :D and its common knowledge that matic has a vagina :(
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

emu wrote:You fucking drone.
Nail. Head.

I think Screwface has made his point. Whether you want to agree with it or not is up to you.
I don't give a shit.