AQ2W-League 3rd season?

Official forum of the first AQ2World League.

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Thats what i was thinking. Let the spastics run the asylum, the 'daddies' dont have to care and the spastics are happy. In other words all you people posting here that want a 3rd season DIY. Maybe if you find one of yourselves thats not too retarded den might give you access :D
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

fuct wrote:Thats what i was thinking. Let the spastics run the asylum, the 'daddies' dont have to care and the spastics are happy. In other words all you people posting here that want a 3rd season DIY. Maybe if you find one of yourselves thats not too retarded den might give you access :D
the metaphor of spastics running the asylum made me lol a lot.
anyway, no aq2world league 3 will be done untill a lot of ppl will find the will to do.
decup is quite easy to organize (now i know emu will slap me).
aq2wleague envolves a bigger number of clans. more groups. more wankers. more cheaters. more problems.
so the question comes by it self: "am i stupid wanting to organize it?"

answer is simple
:bday:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

aq2daddy?
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Den, ladder wouldn't require much work anyway, right? Didn't filols have one? Copy it or something, or if someone else can do something about that, talk to den so he can put it on aq2w. There wouldn't be needed any admins and there'd be as much games played as clans wanted to.

Forget about aq2w league. As fuct said, it's clans that make it impossible to work.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

the thing is.. people loose interest really quickly when they have to do a bit more work.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

this would be the hmm.... 4th attempt to make a aq2ladder :)
the one at aq2suomi is by far the most successful from what i know.. there have been 2 attempts using clanbase.. only took 1-2 week for those to die ;).

i dont think that ladders are the way to go.. i have a few small cups planned.. but these will consist of tops 6-7 teams.. which i trust and know will be active enough.. and guess what.. my clan isnt one of them!

the first one will be organised in mid december.. dont know when it will start, but ill probably need some kind of web-junkie to set up a simple tournament page.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

fuct wrote:Thats what i was thinking. Let the spastics run the asylum, the 'daddies' dont have to care and the spastics are happy. In other words all you people posting here that want a 3rd season DIY. Maybe if you find one of yourselves thats not too retarded den might give you access :D
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

sajh wrote:and guess what.. my clan isnt one of them!
what??? [legd] ?? :lol:
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

nufan wrote:
sajh wrote:and guess what.. my clan isnt one of them!
what??? [legd] ?? :lol:
exactly

and fuct, please stop brown nosing me all the time :( i know you love me

and dont worry, i would never invite any non scandinavian clans, that just causes whine
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo