Cheater - hall of fame

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

Clown wrote:So people who can't get it to work become harrassed? Fuck you guys. If someone temp bans me when I just want to play the game, I'll be damned if I'm going to send you any demos or screenshots. Faggots. Stop bothering people and get a life.
I haven't yet known a single person that (using the right OS) hasn't been able to get it to work and noone was harrassed simply advised to use it and by doing it he'd get a lollipop.
What we do at our servers is up to us nevertheless thanks for your futile concern. If people do not agree when an admin does a "simple" request when he appends to be there, it's quite simple just leave and no harm done. Dunno what made you so angry when this was nothing related to you.
sajh wrote:is that anticheat any good? havent heard of it before
We are quite happy with the results and Rich has been the most helpfull on this. I've to say that it's a quite consistent project and the results are here. ATM when AC is verified you'r cheat free.
Check as well http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=2858
I've god as my lollipop
ShubN
is connecting

Post by ShubN »

anybody remember the history of the Q2ace project? O_o

every new version of the anticheat
a new version of the cheat...

I think it's really hard to get rid of any type of hack... and
playing authenticy is complete and becomes 'untouchable'
makes me smile a little :)
but I think I will install that DLL... I don't have anything against it...
just for YOUR fun :P
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

It is related to me. ShubNig was a random bloke playing a game, and he was chosen to make an example out of. What if that random bloke was me or someone I was playing with? Consider me the first person you know that can't get it to work. And Matic, no. It's more like "spend a few hours with the person who made this anti-cheat, letting him control my computer, searching for all the running processes and programs that load on start-up, checking all the error logs and still not able to find out what is wrong with it". I'm not going to waste my time like that next time.
I don't give a shit.
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

ShubN wrote:anybody remember the history of the Q2ace project?
every new version of the anticheat
a new version of the cheat...

but I think I will install that DLL... I don't have anything against it...
just for YOUR fun :P
Nothing is impossible to hack but some systems do take quite a bit more than others. And this is a project a bit more sophisticated than Q2ace or NoCheat and others. Please, if you find any hacks for this one help the project by submiting them :)
It can be fun enuf when someone wants to prove it's authenticy without demos, screenshots or (in this case) AC verification. We take the ac as a way to avoid the first ones. Besides, the servers (except 27920) are free to use any kind of client with or without anticheat verifications.
Clown wrote:It is related to me. ShubNig was a random bloke playing a game, and he was chosen to make an example out of. What if that random bloke was me or someone I was playing with?
What I was explained was that he somehow looked suspicious for using somesort of wallhack, he prove us wrong, all happy :)
The only thing that this relates to AC is that the server enables verification. When a player uses it no questions arise like it did with shnub.
I've god as my lollipop
Haudrauf
tripped on its own grenade

Post by Haudrauf »

Random guy joins server. Questions arise.

People will yell: Install AC so you can answer these questions!

The random guy is likely to answer: Go fuck yourselves.

I love that guy.
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

random guy leaves the server
all elfs remain happy
I've god as my lollipop
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Random guy has random army all of whom have been leaving the game for a random 5 years now.
I don't give a shit.
Haudrauf
tripped on its own grenade

Post by Haudrauf »

All random guys gone. Dorks are still left.
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

emperphis wrote:I haven't yet known a single person that (using the right OS) hasn't been able to get it to work and noone was harrassed simply advised to use it and by doing it he'd get a lollipop.
Guess im the first then? after the vid_restart i have no sound.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
R1CH
joined the game

Post by R1CH »

Den wrote:
emperphis wrote:I haven't yet known a single person that (using the right OS) hasn't been able to get it to work and noone was harrassed simply advised to use it and by doing it he'd get a lollipop.
Guess im the first then? after the vid_restart i have no sound.
Probably because you have s_initsound 0 in your config.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

hmm cant find it in my config but ill try it later when i find a cheat protected server
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

Den wrote:Guess im the first then? after the vid_restart i have no sound.
and still it works :) had the same prob, r1ch's sollution was correct
Den wrote:hmm cant find it in my config but ill try it later when i find a cheat protected server
82.102.10.1:27910
82.102.10.1:27920
82.102.10.1:27930
195.224.41.30:27920
88.198.14.107:27910
80.190.228.14:27911
Last edited by emperphis on Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've god as my lollipop
R1CH
joined the game

Post by R1CH »

Den wrote:hmm cant find it in my config but ill try it later when i find a cheat protected server
It's mostly likely in a config.cfg, you load up normal Q2 which has s_initsound 1, then your sound system is loaded. Then you connect to an AQ2 server which switches to game action, causing the action/config.cfg (or some other config) to load, which may have s_initsound 0 in it. However since no sound restart occurs until anticheat loads, you never notice.

For anyone else having problems, as to avoid getting this thread even more off topic, there is a thread in the client/server forum here: http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=2858
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

anyway...
1.clown
2.haud
3.r1ch
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I've god as my lollipop
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »