Sajhco feedback: Force scheduling One' vs (c)

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

Sajhco feedback: Force scheduling One' vs (c)

Post by sajh »

Situation:
One' and (c) failed to schedule a time within the deadline of the playday.
Result:
The admin force scheduled the game to a fixed time, 20.00 at Monday, with the rule that the team tha doesnt show up, will receive a default loss. Even if both teams fail to show.
Facts:
Both teams failed in finding a time and day for the game, One being unable to play during the weekend, and (c) being unable to play during the weekdays.
Reasoning:
Both clans failed to schedule the game and were given one final chance to avoid having to resort to a W.O.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

None of them deserve a spot in next qualification phase. Why sign up for something if you can't play/arrange even one game?
Skanda
is connecting

Post by Skanda »

Heh.. We were ready to play the whole week. We had 1 day when we were afk. (One')
Play hard, go pro!
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Let them go, and put dip back in the game :D
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok