Hell, it's about time.

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

Caracol
was picked off

Hell, it's about time.

Post by Caracol »

A friend of mine stroke me with the news, was indeed a weird feeling, getting excited because of a bloody game being announced.
But it's true and, personally, looks great.

http://www.blizzard.com/
Ne quid nimis.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

The cg trailer looked great but not my kind of game :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

not my kind of game, but actually ive played starcraft a lot back in days... when i was.... 13?

btw, one of the most sold game ever. and 2 is one of the most waited.
there will be a reason..
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Same counts for me what beavis just wrote there, played the first part many many years ago trying to make versions from the movie Starship Troopers in custom games. It was an epidemic game back then. Still is, but mostly for diehard online gamers now, which I'm not into.

Part 2 is not something I would drool over - even the graphics aren't that much of an improvement in my eyes.

Personally I'm waiting for Spore. When that comes out then I can truly satisfy one of my hungers. :)
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Man, cant wait!
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

Ok THIS game I HAVE to buy.. I think I wet myself when I saw the screenies...
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Ne quid nimis.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

fuck sake! so eyecandy!
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

http://torrentspy.com/torrent/1178886/S ... lishUS_avi

I think it's the same one from YouTube I posted earlier, but this time 1280x768 DivX and with sound and all that stuff. You can also download it via a Downloader in the official website, but it must be way slower and messy.
And using BitTorrent for good is just right.

(By the way, has anyone anything to say about Azureus Vuze? It has a lot of legal content and it looks quite nice, pity for all those trailers that I can't watch a 720p video in my PC)
Ne quid nimis.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

One word: SEXCELLENT!

and regards vuze have both the old and the new.. I prefer the old.. more simple and straight forward..
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Caracol wrote:http://torrentspy.com/torrent/1178886/S ... lishUS_avi

I think it's the same one from YouTube I posted earlier, but this time 1280x768 DivX and with sound and all that stuff. You can also download it via a Downloader in the official website, but it must be way slower and messy.
And using BitTorrent for good is just right.

(By the way, has anyone anything to say about Azureus Vuze? It has a lot of legal content and it looks quite nice, pity for all those trailers that I can't watch a 720p video in my PC)
There are Starcraft 2 gameplay HD movies on gametrailers.com
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Haur wrote:One word: SEXCELLENT!

and regards vuze have both the old and the new.. I prefer the old.. more simple and straight forward..
Yeh, I know that, but Vuze has this browser inside to search through files like trailers, series or any of that legal content you can find there, it looks and works kinda good. But it's rather useless if you don't like that stuff, I don't like it, but I downloaded it again and I gave it a try. You still have the normal sight anyway.

Yeh Den, found them afterwards. Anyway, I didn't notice it was this late after some amusing matches of DoW DC, good night.
Ne quid nimis.
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Still, the cinematic trailer gave me a Gears of War feeling. When they're gearing the spacing marine up.
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

Caracol wrote:
Haur wrote:One word: SEXCELLENT!

Yeh, I know that, but Vuze has this browser inside to search through files like trailers, series or any of that legal content you can find there, it looks and works kinda good. But it's rather useless if you don't like that stuff, I don't like it, but I downloaded it again and I gave it a try. You still have the normal sight anyway.

Yeh Den, found them afterwards. Anyway, I didn't notice it was this late after some amusing matches of DoW DC, good night.
True.. But I felt like it was taking up much more of my system resources than the old one.. and seeing as I would never use the legal-stuff browser I don't feel it is worth it..

PS: My comp is really sucky so yes I could feel a difference.. (4 year old cheap-ass laptop)