NARF's transfer window

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

NARF's transfer window

Post by dudemcpek »

Like in football these days, I'm opening transfer window for NARF :)

You guys recommended some fellas who could/want/should/are wanted/etc join the clan and I don't want it to be only my call really. Since fleck left (and joined MOB - I may also add that on the day the transfer was made we beat them with ease 8) ) and apparently Evilcina too (if not, I think he should because some of you guys got issues with him), we can let some people in.
I don't want players who are more or less inactive, who aren't there to stay permanently and who simply aren't good enough.
Roadi, arce and deadeuh are the hungry guys (that I think of right now). :)
We could simply take them all, but before they all adjust yadda yadda..

Have your say..
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Arce betrayed us already once, what else should I say? (I hope he gets in and reads this!)

Road is a good player but I have my fears about his gameplay, he is very, ehhh, cautious so to speak. I think he will have to adapt to NARF if he gets in and I have no idea how his gameplay is (maybe you know him better CW-wise, since he's also slovene, isn't he? haha).

Deadeuh is a must if you ask me, if he's willing to join I would love him in, he's a nice guy, a weird englishman and he can throw knives sometimes.

So, I'd say yes for Arce, no for Road and yes for Dead. If both fit, I think we'd be full, if one of them doesn't work in the clan I would give Road a try.

Thank gosh fleck and Evilcina left, imo lolololol.
Ne quid nimis.
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

true, glad to see that the evilputka left after he crownd himself as the new leader of narf. and fleck muss weg since he was in narf. fleck made big mential , puberty changes.... almost a stric.
arce...don't sure about him. can any one give me the reason why he left us the first time?
deadeuh...okay, so i can learn some better english :)
roadrunner...never saw him playing a cw. i am not sure if he can be a teamplayer.

maybe some suggestions from my side.
soon there will be some new/old austrian server(s).
we could ask cyba/cyber. he isn't really a friend of mine. i got 4 years ago some trouble with him at a bar in sillian. (yeye, he told me he is the best quake2 player in the world, and i said i can easily pwn him..noob). don't know where he lifes atm, but he grown up 5 km next to me. as i can see he is
skilled with sniper and m4,
more often online than some guys here,
maybe we should ask him about joining the multinternational clan.

at least,
"Like in football these days,..."
i want 1.000.000$ for pwning with NARF tag.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Wages in AQ2 are cut down to the very 0, so good luck with that one reini :)

Lets see now. Arce left us because he wanted to play with his filol friends. Doesn't seem very reliable. Deadeuh.. Good player and all, but too inactive in my eyes. Roadi is the guy I'd take first. Very skilled with m4 and knows his ways in Waffle.

I don't think cyba fits us.. He isn't that good either ;)
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

Road is the guy we need, deadeuh is indeed to inactive, and arce allready left once.

So road ftw!
stingert
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by stingert »

i dont know that arce guy...maybe its because of my inactivity from last 1,5 year :P so i cant say if he is a good addition too the squad, or not.

about deadeuh, i know dead very well from my #nm3 time, i like him, he's a very good m4 player + teamplayer and active enough.

and last candidate;) roadrunner, he is good enough to join up in my opinion!

(K)

Wouter
action.gelrevision.nl
BlueBird
joined the game

Post by BlueBird »

I played with roady back in [Rock] and =DIE=, (i think it was =DIE=, not sure anymore :) ). He knows how to play in a team, and if he doesn't feel like it, he just kills them all :) And there's no weapon he can't handle, he's better than me with m4 and ssg on public and cws. He's a great guy, too.
DD, well, crazy english, skilled, but inactive.

I love them both ;)
tj suxxx
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

BlueBird wrote:And there's no weapon he can't handle, he's better than me with m4 and ssg on public and cws.
Ok, it's done then, we kick you and get the 3 guys in. Obvious decision!
Nah, now seriously. I'd take Road an Dead for trial for some CWs and see how it works, maybe take both of them if it does work, else we release one of 'em.
Ne quid nimis.
BlueBird
joined the game

Post by BlueBird »

Let's take them both, nothing to lose. Now it's summer, we won't be so much online and more inactive. The more, the better (as long they're not from .si) ;)
tj suxxx
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

On behalf of Caracol I'm sharing my rich experience and knowledge with you (damn, that sounds old) - the rest is up to you guys, since the active players should decide whom to play with or not.

Roadrunner: German old skool player, one of the pretty skilled ones. Nice guy, never had any problems with him.

Arce: Very nice person, I have always had fun with him on ts. Sometimes skilled, but unstable.

Deadeuh: I did play with him (/under his rule) in double negative and I can say: one of the calmest persons I've ever encountered in the internet. Ive literally never seen him argueing once. I assume noone is questioning his skills. :p

Obviously I can't do any statements about the activity of these players, that's up to you active folk.
stan0x
killed itself
In-game Name: stan0x
Operating System: Windows 7, linux
Processor model/speed: i7 2600K
Memory: 16GB DRR3
Hard drive: 1 x 240GB SSD 5 x 2 TB
Graphics card: GTX470
Monitor: LG
Mouse: MX
Keyboard: Steelseries G7

Post by stan0x »

Let them in :P

road and deaduh are oldskool. good players. played many cw's in manny clan's
#clan.fubar #narf #heks #aq2world
BlueBird
joined the game

Post by BlueBird »

[23:51] <z0rbot01> [STATS] [2007/27] RoadrunneR => Mins : 622 , Frags: 731 , FPM: 1.17 (1.17) , Weighted Rank: 1.09

his stats taken today
tj suxxx
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I talked with him already, he wanted to join IRC and maybe you could talk with him Matic. I told him the "plan", because I thought it was already spoken with him, anywho, he mentiones he wanted no trial, but I think you can better speak that personally with him.
Sorry if I "screwed it up", but I thought the decision was actually made.
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Sorry if I "screwed it up", but I thought the decision was actually made.
Yeah, nevermind, current stats prove he wasn't good enough anyway.

A ha ha ha haaa...
Caracol
was picked off

Re: NARF's transfer window

Post by Caracol »

AssKick3r wrote:and apparently Evilcina too (if not, I think he should because some of you guys got issues with him)
Can you officially kick him? Since he was trying to annoy me by staying in the clan and all that stuff, and what you said above is more than necessary.
Aaaaand, what about Deadeuh and Roadrunner? Should we speak with them?
Ne quid nimis.