New Rules

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Hmm. I don't know is this the right place for this post, and I didn't want to make a new thread for this. :)

But...

In the match last weekend (The Ankat [TA] vs. Ikke No iN. The match started 3on3 (if I remember right.). We could have played 4on3, but we decided it would be more sports to play with the same amount of players. We just kicked their asses in mesto, and when it was played 13 mins, the situation was 16-4 (if I remember right again...) and iN-players left the server. Then both clans gets a loss... Ehm? :)

At least we haven't yet lost a match during EAQL, and still http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/eaql/eaql/rankings.html says that we have lost one match.

I know for sure that you don't have a loss because of that.. There must be some other reason, maybe it's a mistake, maybe you did lost game.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Most probably an accident :)
I don't give a shit.
Tlx
joined the game

Post by Tlx »

It was an accident then. And now it's fixed there. Thanks.
Tlx'sC
goldblade
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by goldblade »

Weel i havn't bothered to read all the links

But I read first and half of second.

Umm I just want to point out that TS isn't traceable and therefore you can't really have a rule saying that it's not allowed

a) because whoever uses it will continue to use it

b) if a clan stops using it the likelyhood is that they will be disadvantaged because everyone else will still use it

c) toffee ice-cream rox

Oh and PS

Deimos can't admin to save himself :)
:D
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

goldblade wrote:Weel i havn't bothered to read all the links

But I read first and half of second.

Umm I just want to point out that TS isn't traceable and therefore you can't really have a rule saying that it's not allowed

a) because whoever uses it will continue to use it

b) if a clan stops using it the likelyhood is that they will be disadvantaged because everyone else will still use it

c) toffee ice-cream rox

Oh and PS

Deimos can't admin to save himself :)

I think your so right with all of that :)

Let me explain something to you about me and adminning games. I don't admin many games, because I seem to have some lack of time for it, Den contacted me saying he didn't had an admin for his match, and asked if I'd please do it. So since Den is one of my friends, I did as he asked, and adminned your match.

Now I know a lot of things changed to the match rules, since the last time I looked at it before your match. And I also know that you were right about me going out of order, and I do say sorry to that. In public ;).

If you've got any questions or what so ever, please feel free to contact me :)

My honorable appoligies towards C&C.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

gg :lol:

Btw, Plaza3 is teh sux...

Khm, so is aqnitro.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

So since Den is one of my friends, I did as he asked, and adminned your match.
LIES!@#!@%$!@%!%!!!!@#$
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

What exactly is a lie? you asking me to admin, or you being one of my friends? ;)
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

BOTH! IT WAS ME!!!

/me is now known as Den
I don't give a shit.
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Jazzie wrote:

The other alternative might be to play aq2 windowed, but I hope nobody plays aq2 windowed on a cw :|

O_o i always play aq2 windowed

if i go fullscreen it feels weird and sens is different etc etc etc

im a window player and im proud! 8)
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana