lets try bring back the good old days?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

Hmm. Its more like an official server. Which more counts on what people want than what the server hoster likes. (:

If everybody wants friendly-fire off. The server takes it off.
Snapper
is connecting

Post by Snapper »

perhaps if you hadn't taken so much cocaine fortune, you would be able to understand teamplay :(:(:(:(

and it's practising, you fucking aids cunt. go look in a dictionary for the difference.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

That's hatred deep inside someone's soul.
Ne quid nimis.
Fortune
is connecting

Post by Fortune »

no teamwork?...i take it you are referring to my clan wars with quad whilst quads main 'team player' 'snapper' was always on the 'subs' bench sniffing everyones ass (apart from mine thankfully) and laughing like an annoying choirboy on helium. If you were around more often at the time you prat you would have realised quad had no teamwork what so ever except routes from spawn and me shouting 'rushers'. I have more teamwork in my left nipple than youll ever have. But yeh its true i snort too much cocaine...off naked babes bodies!...you stick to your babycham you poor excuse for a human. I have to hand it to your mum...how she squeezed you out of her ass is beyond me. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/practicing
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Fortune wrote:laughing like an annoying choirboy on helium.
Are you sure that wasn't me?