SajhCo Champions: Rule set

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

SajhCo Champions: Rule set

Post by sajh »

1. What is SajhCo Champions?
SajhCo Champions (SCC) is a returning one map single elimination(to date, might be changed to double elimination) which is played one 1 single map for the duration of the cup to determine "ze best" clan at that specific map. The first SCC will be played at Riot (SCC:Riot I). The initial aim is to have 16 clans participate, but this might be increased/decreased depending on interest.
2. Who will play in sajhco cup?
Open signup. Aiming for 16 clans, might be increased/decreased based in interest. Seeding will be done by the admins.
3. What about..
3a. maps?
One map tournament, figure it out ;) (Riot in the first run)
3b. servers?
TBD, probably the same as SC I, with some changes due to that list being slightly out of date. (someone please inform me of the current server status). 20 mins each server.
3c. skins?
Your chose skin at the opponents server. Allowed skins are ctf_r, ctf_b and ctf_y/ctf_g (only one of these can be chosen due to the color similarity)
3d. match outcome?
2x20 mins on each server, most rounds win. In case of a tie, 10 mins more on each server. This is repeated if the game ties again.
3e. tournament structure?
Single knockout. (might be changed to a double knockout, but this will be decided before the tournament starts of course)
3f. tournament speed?
1 game per week. Both teams must report the scheduled time in the tournament channel.
3g. mm3?
Its allowed, however limchase must be set to 2.
3h. adding players?
the team rooster can be changed up until the start of the tournament. You can add a player during the cup, but only if the playes has not played a game in the cup for another team already. The player will be frozen for 1 game unless the opponent allows him to play anyhow.
4. Webpage/admins/etc etc.
So far i am the only admin, "hopefully" this structure doesnt demand much adminning. The page is up at http://sajhco.kweik.com/. Comments on the rules etc. can be reported to me (sajh or solidas @ #sajhco)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo