Sajhco: feedback

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

Sajhco: feedback

Post by sajh »

So, the first sc: champions tournament is coming to an end.

Would anyone consider participating in another one? If so, do you have any suggestions on improvements? Or any other comments for that matter..
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

I can say that .si was very satisfied with it and im sure we will participate in the next event!

oh and Im glad that this time it was 1map each! :)
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i liked the one map sajhco cup i think it worked out great.
all 3 matches uni played had alot of action and no camp at all so it was a good cup for uni.
i dont think we will participate in the next sajhco cause we are too inactive.
bail{UNi}
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Nice tournament, nice rules. Though you should ban clans like VIP (they have banned players from last sajhco like Kaffeli, atleast you should ban him. Anyway VIP was the only clan that destroyed the "FAIR GAME".

Nuff said.
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

All great except those special ones who ruin game as Alieni said.
And announce the final game please :)
^stric^
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

im rarely home when the games are played, thats why we have matic ;)

But if i am home when the game is played, ill do some coverage
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

The final will be played tuesday 19.30 FIN time.