SajhCo feedback: Next tournament

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

SajhCo feedback: Next tournament

Post by sajh »

Which kind of tournament should be played next?

Another season(third) of champions, ie another one map tournament.
"Sajhco 3", ie a tournament with a normal map-pool and double elimination.
mix-team-tournament?
other? (if so, comment)
no more sajhco?
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

no more sajhco would probablly mean the end of aq2 tournaments... :(
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I guess the best would be to have at least 2 more one map tournaments and then go for the classic one, ie double elimination. From then on one map ones again.. Just keep'em coming :hop:
locoloco
joined the game

Post by locoloco »

maybe the nations tournament could be below the name of sajhco. its alot of work, but im sure people will be interested to help out with that tournament if its too much work.
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

a new season of urban2 or cliff2 would be neat now :) or why not cloud ? :P
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

40mins of cloud sounds annoying :)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

It really would be. Give the newer maps a chance. Seriously a Cloud version would be worse than playing public at catch for more than 3 maps in a row. Boooreeeedoooooooom
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

No more sajchos with idiot admins.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Alien, i can have a new vote regarding whether cheats should be allowed or not? That ought to please you, aye?
whine...<br />