i dont know....

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

ivO
joined the game

i dont know....

Post by ivO »

but somehow this eaql is already fucked up, someone spent maybe a whole night for this wonderful graph, which shows us which clans will face after qualifiers and then someone changed it directly after that? And of course now the maps count and not the rounds. I think someone had a bad day 5 mins before the playoffs began and changed this eaql rule within seconds.............Dont know but its a bit wierd to me, but maybe i am the only one.
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

wasnt ur clan quad behind 1-13 or summit after 10 minutes??

i think u shouldve thanken god on ur knees for this in ur case :p
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

:sleep:

ivi read the rules :) i dont care that we lost, laugh all u want.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

A playoff match is played on 2 or 3 maps. Both clans select a map from their maplist before the start of the match and inform the match admin. In case of a draw after 2 maps the team who won the most rounds can decide which map they want to play as third. The team may choose out of the following maps: Teamjungle, Urban or Urban3.

that paragraph has been in the rules from the day they were published. how can it be a tie if the other team has more rounds? read the rules before you come in here and whine.
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

well apparently they forgot to mention that the play-off stage will be played by winning maps and not rounds.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

No they didn't.
I don't give a shit.
ivO
joined the game

Post by ivO »

yes, "my" clan got owned atfer 5 mins

yes, "my" clan was behind 1-13 after 10 mins

yes, "my" clan was completely destructed atfer 15 mins

yes, "my" clan was absoluteley owned and demotivated by a better and completely well organized clan.

- and? - "my" clan gotta die because of that? - no.

cause why? <-------- cause we knew that will happen. Thats the difference between pro-gaming and fun-gaming, thats life no one can change. And so Dani we should be all confident that it happened this way and not another one. It would be just unfair if a clan would have a chance to kick a better trained clan out of the league just cause they managed to win a map by one round or so.... and got owned on another. I just mentioned that it is kinda unfair, and just cause we had the opportunity to win like this, cause of a fuckin rule in playoffs, shows that i am a fair sportsmen, even if the rule was on our side hae?............. The only fault i did is that i didnt read the rules carefully nothing else. So sorry for the inconvenience and the next time i will place an aqbot in ur channel dani, so u can follow our game without inconveniences of joining other channels or servers......
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

I agree with you deadly. map wins are unfair. EAQL should consider percentage score instead. And having two different rules for group matches and playoff matches are wrong :)

-Arild
Hapid00!!
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

i didnt make them ^_^
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

deadly i was only making a joke.

I agree with ur point bout mapwins unfair.

but the rest.. :sleep:
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana