SajhCo: Discontinued

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

SajhCo: Discontinued

Post by sajh »

Season 2 of champions is now over, congrats lost' for defeating Apr in the final.

I myself have lost most of my interest in the aq2 scene as my attention nowadays is aimed towards tf2 and I feel that several of the clans participating were lacking interest in the tournament as well (several w.o's and such).

If there in fact still is an interest I can of course "host" more tournaments, but page updating and everyday minor whine-stuff will probably need to be taken care of by someone else than me. Or if someone can hook me up with a webserver that supports .jsp, then i can quickly plot down an admin gui where most simple tasks can be taken care of by the clans themselves.
Last edited by sajh on Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Skretch
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Skretch »

HI JOHNNY!
iN skre
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

host more tournaments with other kind...such as 2on2, 1on1...stuff like that...:)
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

It was a great job, sajh. Was fun while it last, but yes, you're right, it was going really too slow. People wasn't that interested like you probably thought they were about this in the beginning.

That sucks, truly sucks. Alot of the Aq2scene sucks.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

SuicidaLP wrote:host more tournaments with other kind...such as 2on2, 1on1...stuff like that...:)
great idea :roll:
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

Indeed it was a good cup, i think the {UNi} - =A= game in sajhco riot edition might be one the best aq2 cws ever played.
Too bad UNi had a inactive team participating in sajhco rok.
Overall i think sajhco worked out fine, ofcourse some clans will drop out and some other clan will be accused for cheating thats how it is.
bail{UNi}
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

bail wrote:Indeed it was a good cup, i think the {UNi} - =A= game in sajhco riot edition might be one the best aq2 cws ever played.
Too bad UNi had a inactive team participating in sajhco rok.
Overall i think sajhco worked out fine, ofcourse some clans will drop out and some other clan will be accused for cheating thats how it is.
You got that wrong. That's actually the fun part here, that makes the scene alive, according to the posts around this cheat-thingy during SajhCo.

Other than that, it truly sucks when teams drops out, shouldn't happen. Clans should be really satisfied and grateful when someone makes cups like these, and participate with just happy thoughts.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

You guys ever heard of One Day CUP or Weekened CUP :o
^stric^
Rmb
is connecting

Post by Rmb »

now plz, listen to this skmz guy, he knows everything about cheating