#rapidcup tournament / cup

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

a cheater would have nothing to gain by proving errors in the AC :)

So i doubt that his "friends" would bother showing anyone anything, would most likely be in their interest to let people believe the AC to be sound to continue cheating uncaught.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
JuM8o
joined the game

Post by JuM8o »

I just started wondering that why we even need to allow foreing servers if there are no foreing clans in this whole tournament? It's pretty strange that some players whine about servers and then when their servers are added to serverlist they wont still participate in cup... its just... STRANGE 8(
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

JuM8o wrote:I just started wondering that why we even need to allow foreing servers if there are no foreing clans in this whole tournament? It's pretty strange that some players whine about servers and then when their servers are added to serverlist they wont still participate in cup... its just... STRANGE 8(
It's your cup, you don't need to do anything you don't want to. At least I was just trying to give a hand by correcting your false idea of all non-Finnish servers forcing AC, so that more servers could be allowed and more clans would be willing to join in. The reason why any more clans aren't signing up is beyond me, maybe it's because of the ongoing :OwN: cup?

Secondly, some of the criticizing came from people outside Scandinavia (for example AssKick3r's post). Allowing a few more Scandinavian servers didn't really improve the situation for non-Scandis at all, so I'm not too surprised to see, for instance, team Slovenia not participating.

Jesus, if it was so much trouble allowing a couple more servers, please go ahead and cancel your decision.
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Some misunderstandings, I guess. So I removed this post.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
JuM8o
joined the game

Post by JuM8o »

skmz wrote: v3.servequake.com:27910
v3.servequake.com:27920

If you have pl, don't blame the servers, blame your shitty isp. There is a huge part of the little scene we have that can play on these servers with no problem. Fin, swe, no, de, dk, nl, you name it. So please cut the crap. If I have pl on United for example, oh my god, UNI sucks! Try think alittle before you make your statement, Jumbo. It would be appreciated.
Forgive me, i meant those fucking german servers, ur v3 servers are added to serverlist now, i just didnt notice them in gepardis post, because they were separate from the others and no ip addresses were given.

And I just notice you foreingers that there are only 4 days left to sign up so if you are intrested sing up @ this topic.
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

Jumbo u really are an idiot, just make it a .fi only nobody gives a shit about it anyways, cant u see?And about which "foreign" clans are u talking about???There is only [e] that might consider playing in ur gay cup nobody else...
It's pretty strange that some players whine about servers and then when their servers are added to serverlist they wont still participate in cup... its just... STRANGE 8(
Whine?I dont see anybody whining here except u...ppl are just explaining simple things to u that u obviously dont understand.Im just fed up with all ur server drama...
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Aight, here we go. 8)

Clantag: v3
Clanname: Veni Vidi Vici
Members: jr, lilleman, cat, bulle, bizz, laggizz, tamboon, vesku, naqu, overii
Homepages: http://veni.servequake.com
Contact persons: cat, lilleman, jr
IRC channel: #clan-v3
Homemaps (choose 4): cliff2, citygate, aqnitro, rhstation
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
JuM8o
joined the game

Post by JuM8o »

First round table diced. Check matches from http://rapidcup.fat.arkku.net/?sivu=matches2

Participating clans:
» Nice One ( 1 )
» Pilipali
» uber
» Guys
» Ambush
» Virtual night Stalkers
» Aut vincere aut mori
» TriPla
» Outrageous War Nuts
» Dope
» Very Important Players
» extacy
» pr0fessionals
» Armageddon
» Veni Vidi Vici
» illusion

First round begins 4.5 and end 9.5. Remember to play games in time!

ps. if u have something to ask join #rapidcup @ quakenet
JuM8o
joined the game

Post by JuM8o »