Urban Terror

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stanny
hit the ground hard, real hard

Urban Terror

Post by Stanny »

start playing urban terror you docuhebags, i guess you'll not love it as you start playing, cause of the feeling is not like aq2, but you'll start to like it and i'll have people to play with B>
so start playing and join a clan, cause theres alot of leagues and shit going on! :D
King of kings!
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

It rocks idd! but my slow computer aint fun to play it on. If any one got a "high fps" cfg i'll try it!

Peace
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Re: Urban Terror

Post by ZoRoXo »

Stanny wrote:start playing urban terror you docuhebags, i guess you'll not love it as you start playing, cause of the feeling is not like aq2, but you'll start to like it and i'll have people to play with B>
so start playing and join a clan, cause theres alot of leagues and shit going on! :D
Or maybe you should just come back to aq2!
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
Stanny

Post by Stanny »

Pe0n - theres some configs, should I try to get a hold of one?

Kent - no, I dont wanna play against same people day in and day out, and hear the same ol' whine. :P
King of kings!
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

That game is pure CRAP. It doesn't even has a decent strafe rofl...
It completely sucks compared to AQ2. Should be a fast paced game since it's a Q3 standalone mod, but fuck it, there's more camping in an UrT CW than an AQ2 1on1 between 2 AFK players.
I played it some months ago, I even got PAYED to PLAY ( hard to believe lololol ), but i hate it.
Stanny

Post by Stanny »

SuicidalP - Whats wrong with the strafe? Its just that you're used to AQ2.
You can obtain higher speed while strafing in urt then in AQ2, there's loads of jumps so you can do almost whatever you want.

I guess you tried playing TS, and against a boring clan, you still have a bigger chance of killing the campers in urt then AQ2..

With monoply money I guess
King of kings!
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

Stanny wrote:SuicidalP - Whats wrong with the strafe? Its just that you're used to AQ2.
You can obtain higher speed while strafing in urt then in AQ2, there's loads of jumps so you can do almost whatever you want.

I guess you tried playing TS, and against a boring clan, you still have a bigger chance of killing the campers in urt then AQ2..

With monoply money I guess
I play cod, cs, ql, urt.. No it's not about the fact that i'm used to aq2. It's crap because it's suposed to be a fast game but the stamina ruins it, then it's the sniper, that you have to be COMPLETELY stopped to hit... and the strafe is so fucking gay rofl just jumping forward and moving your mouse? noskill shit
Stanny

Post by Stanny »

I play cod, cs, ql, urt.. No it's not about the fact that i'm used to aq2. It's crap because it's suposed to be a fast game but the stamina ruins it, then it's the sniper, that you have to be COMPLETELY stopped to hit... and the strafe is so fucking gay rofl just jumping forward and moving your mouse? noskill shit
nerd? :o
have you even tried taking kevlar vest off? you'll gain alot of stamina then.
you can slide and hit normaly with sr8? and if you could move and shoot with it, it would be soo fucking overpowered.
and what do you have to do in AQ2? hold w + a or w + d :p
King of kings!
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

It's not about being nerd or not, it's about enjoying to try new games...
Well you know my opinion about UrT now.. and ffs, ofc i tried taking kevlar off -.- i've been paid to play the game in one american team --'