Greetings from the past...

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

TRippA
is connecting

Greetings from the past...

Post by TRippA »

Hi ppl,
i played aq2 from the beginning in 1999 ( or 98 ...i am not so sure about dates) until somthing about late 2004.
And as most of you guys, the game gave me the thrills, but eventually i moved on..
Anyway, i dont know why, but i cant stop thinking about the joy i had from this game, so i decided to search for a still active scene and came over this site. Its nice to see that there are still people playing this game and the scene is not dead...yet(?).

I am german, so it would be nice to reconnect with some players of that time, if they are still playing and not lost (like i was ..) to some mmo;).

My own clan gave up some time ago, hosting one of the last (or even the last?) german server...so right now i am looking for some servers, guys or simply nice chats about the past. Probably most of you guys never heard about me since i stopped playing a long time ago and i was mainly in the german scene, but hey...who knows.

So if there are still old friends ( or enemys ;) or just random ppl that like to explain some old rabbit whats going on in the aq2 world, would be nice to install this shit and play it a little again.

greetings from southern germany.
=DA= T.Rippa ...formerly death angels clan
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

Theres still some germans left at #action.ger, I think thats their channel.Those are mostly old players so u will know em, at least I know tommics was there.
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Ahh, good old DA servers... had some runs there back in whenever playing the four (five?) RH-maps and whatnot. Good times :)
stan0x
killed itself
In-game Name: stan0x
Operating System: Windows 7, linux
Processor model/speed: i7 2600K
Memory: 16GB DRR3
Hard drive: 1 x 240GB SSD 5 x 2 TB
Graphics card: GTX470
Monitor: LG
Mouse: MX
Keyboard: Steelseries G7

Post by stan0x »

hehe dont worry i remember u :P

if u want to find server. go to http://q2servers.com/

gl
#clan.fubar #narf #heks #aq2world
Daywalker
is connecting
In-game Name: mrDay1

Post by Daywalker »

Hey TRippA,

lad dir einfach mal Mirc herunter und geh dort ins quakenet und dann in den Channel #action.ger oder #aq2.ger. Wir sind meistens abends so ab 18.00h Online und zocken noch Aq2.

www.aq2-team.de
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Hi Rippa!

Of course I still remember you :) Good old =DA= times back in the days. I'm playing very occasionally myself, but sure let's have a game some day soon! Too bad the DA server isnt around indeed, lots of joy on there.

Cheers,
Johan