"New" Movie: E-Reality - The Escape

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Wow It`s great to see you finally came thru with it, I still have the "trailer" on my laptop ..watched it not long ago, and have been waiting for this moment. Sadly I`m at school at this moment so I won`t be watching it before I get home.

I`m sure I will be amazed over the video and since I dedicated som acting in it, It gotta be awesome :)

Cheers maGro :P
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

omg omg omg.. i been w8ing for this movie for sooo long..
<< 1 of the proud actors :)

GJ!!!
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Was glad to see you release this, I thought you gave up on this project ages ago.. Anyway, it's great and I enjoyed watching it! I know it took A LOT of time and effort, but I'm sure it was worth it, right magro? :)
The scenes we were filming were awesome and you were great at directing and having everyone under control. I for sure wouldn't go through all that hassle :D

Two major things I'd change though are; get rid of darn balloons, voice actors were a must have in this movie, it'd be a really epic movie then. The other thing would be HD format! It's essential these days and instantly makes it much nicer on the eye!
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Oi matic, were you actually awake during the filming? I asked magro to kick-ban snake several times cause he was fucking around. Indeed he got kicked a couple of times but not banned so I left before the final team-snaps cause I got tired of his dumb-ass antics (and it was pretty late as I recall).

But then again, we pulled it off, and magro came through with the final cut although it took him what seemed forever :wink:

Thanks maGro. Excellent film! :D
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Ye I remember that moron fucking it up.. But somehow we covered all the big scenes magro wanted to film, as far as I know. It took aaaages though :D
V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

Hahaha, I've been waiting for this movie for so long.
How awesome.

I remember doing some fuckups myself. Great times.

Edit: But of course the website is down both yesterday and today.
I download from an alternative download link, anyway.

Awesome awesome movie. I remember positioning myself in shots, so I was able to find my self later. And I remembered those spots (:

Very awesome movie, I loved it. Perfect job <3

- tiny notice: weren't in teh credits.
Juba
is connecting

Post by Juba »

I loved it, a great aq2 movie. It's always good to see something unique AQ2 related stuff/movies. :)
Last edited by Juba on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juba@QuakeNet
Vitinho
blew itself up

Post by Vitinho »

Men.. Congratulations all for that work, awesome job, spectacular :D
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

I guess im quite late once again : )
Thank you for feedback, really nice to see that you like at least what took ages of work and years to finish. Btw, i uploaded a tiny ctf fragvideo (2:30mins) some days ago, must be around here in the forum somewhere :) Really nothing big (not even edited cams or something), but might make one smile if the servers are empty. Gn8 lads
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Ive been searching for this group photo i made that time, but couldnt find it. gj Totten :bday:
^stric^