Best AQ2 Player Around?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

keffo
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by keffo »

its leik.. i consider myself as teh best in teh nordic aq2scene right now
Eg har blitt norrbagge :<
VeGeTa01
is connecting

Post by VeGeTa01 »

sLiCeR [dW] is the best player I've ever seen playing Action Quake 2, with any weapon.

He is now in New Order Clan.
UnDeRtAkEr
tried to put the pin back in

Post by UnDeRtAkEr »

I don't know if he is the best player in the world but sLiCeR.01 Is the best player I ever seen I look forward to see someone better than he is :attack:
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

he must be amazing
Superman is a travestite
VeGeTa01
is connecting

Post by VeGeTa01 »

ask anyone who played in barrys world aq2 league against [dW]
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

played vs him in the last nations cup, he was kind of crappy imho.. like most of the portugese players ive seen
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

neverheard :/
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

Canadian player called "Cowman" was my hero sometimes in 2000/2001... dunno him now... i can still remember his 50 frags in 9 mins @urban...
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
peep
plummets to its death

Post by peep »

JezeT wrote:I'm the best plummer of them all...

lyyyyyl.. nope, that's me
you don't need a reason to help people..
JezeT
found a way out
In-game Name: JezeT

Post by JezeT »

peep wrote:
JezeT wrote:I'm the best plummer of them all...
You're a big LIAR! :cry:
It's like deja vu all over again...
SpOt
joined the game

Post by SpOt »

m4 KV : <Espoo> PulutiN...
[GoD] SpOt.PrO!. GoD, mas que un clan, una familia.
birdie

Post by birdie »

SpOt wrote:m4 KV : <Espoo> PulutiN...
<3
When the dove came..
zakath
joined the game

Post by zakath »

hmm, nowdays we have a bunch of awesome players, which all have their specialities both in maps and in style.

But if we'd go back a few years, or well, 5. I still remember the awesome sniperwars xinul and securitas had in urban2, and I think they were the best players of that time back then. Xinuls uber tactic 'point and click, as simple as that' made him a damn good sniper, and only one (besides note) who could challenge that then was securitas from .. vrp? or something.

But that's back in 99. There were some top sprayers also at that time, but none struck me as good as those two snipers did with their stuff.
Founder/leader of http://riidankylvajat.org
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

zakath wrote:hmm, nowdays we have a bunch of awesome players, which all have their specialities both in maps and in style.

But if we'd go back a few years, or well, 5. I still remember the awesome sniperwars xinul and securitas had in urban2, and I think they were the best players of that time back then. Xinuls uber tactic 'point and click, as simple as that' made him a damn good sniper, and only one (besides note) who could challenge that then was securitas from .. vrp? or something.

But that's back in 99. There were some top sprayers also at that time, but none struck me as good as those two snipers did with their stuff.

i thought Lauri was VrP's top sniper, and btw.. the best plummer of all times is none other than Tharkun.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
WizardExt
In-game Name: WizardExt
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder

Post by WizardExt »

JezeT wrote:
I'm the best plummer of them all...

peep wrote:
peep it is for sure. i remember an important match on cloud where he managed to plum round after round. 5-6 times? :D what game was that? naql? i think zonic admined and i just heard him laugh over the ventrilo cause of peep. :D