aka cought with cheats!!!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

mOrg
joined the game

Post by mOrg »

Whats the problem then??... play on edome until ban is removed.. end of story :hop:
Certified m4 nuub <!> #clan.illusion quakenet
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

No further questions. The court may now adjourn, and the mods may close this thread.
fell in love with the game
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

Overii wrote:thank you for your wise lesson mr imeiz

if you didn't get it yet i dont give a f#ck what guys like u think of me, and now fuckoff
thank you for repeating that post. i see your point and you make no sense. better for everyone if you stop posting anything as meaningless as that, thx.
jazz wrote: that, sir, would be hard.
truth hurts and maybe he knows it :P

and something about the topic.
it seems aka did a mistake and admitted it. as jazzie said, 2 months would be enough, for we know he has learned his lesson. it's not the same situation with all the other cheaters, for aka is a bit better known, so we can be sure he won't do it again. you can't compare a known player's word to a neverheard's word, can you? and if someone can, then would you trust someone you don't know as much as someone you do?
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
mOrg
joined the game

Post by mOrg »

Jazzie wrote:No further questions. The court may now adjourn, and the mods may close this thread.
The Court is now adjourned, the defendant found guilty in abusing the wonderful program og AQ2, and shall remain in custody for a minimum period of who knows how long :P
Its all love aka, now take on some warm clothing and get used to playing in saunas :santa:
Certified m4 nuub <!> #clan.illusion quakenet
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Enough is enough.

Case has been settled outside of court.