FINLAND!!!!!!!!!

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Lucikka
is connecting

Post by Lucikka »

Da^JuaN wrote:All the sounds in the pakfile are orginal sounds, when will people get it? O_o
well it wasn't original when i started to play this game ( '98 ), or have i been so stoned these past ~9 years that i haven't noticed it? (i'm not a stoner btw ;) i'm just a weird .fi dude)
Gepardi wrote:
Uncle- wrote:Well as some know orginal door sound is empty. :?
Uh, at least I heard a sound while opening a door, and that sound is now different after downloading anticheat. But I agree that refusing to use AC 'cuz of a door sound is rather weird. 8D
Yeah it's weird, but i'm weird also, so it balances things out ;)
hifi
is connecting

Post by hifi »

Lucikka wrote:
Da^JuaN wrote:All the sounds in the pakfile are orginal sounds, when will people get it? O_o
well it wasn't original when i started to play this game ( '98 ), or have i been so stoned these past ~9 years that i haven't noticed it? (i'm not a stoner btw ;) i'm just a weird .fi dude)
Gepardi wrote:
Uncle- wrote:Well as some know orginal door sound is empty. :?
Uh, at least I heard a sound while opening a door, and that sound is now different after downloading anticheat. But I agree that refusing to use AC 'cuz of a door sound is rather weird. 8D
Yeah it's weird, but i'm weird also, so it balances things out ;)
Problem solved. Original door sound added to hash list v0.8.