.fi only!?!?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

zombien
joined the game

Post by zombien »

Mestah wrote:i can play if everyone accept to play both maps in eDome.. :(
That's just stupid. Why should you have the ping advantage the whole cw? Ain't it more fair to play 1 map each..heard of fairplay?
zombien
Mestah
is connecting

Post by Mestah »

zombien wrote:
That's just stupid. Why should you have the ping advantage the whole cw? Ain't it more fair to play 1 map each..heard of fairplay?
i think my ping is not so good in boomtown (example) than urs in eDome
Flyer
joined the game

OMG LOL!!!!!!!!! :((((((

Post by Flyer »

ALL DIE DIE DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B>B> :santa: :sleep: :) :bday: :m00: :shocker: 8) :shock:
:)
WuWili
joined the game

Post by WuWili »

zombien wrote:
Because we Finnish want to win! We suck so much in everything else so we MUST win in aq2. Always. No compromises!
-- Wu-Wili
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

WuWili wrote:
zombien wrote:
Because we Finnish want to win! We suck so much in everything else so we MUST win in aq2. Always. No compromises!

Exactly.
crappish
is connecting

Post by crappish »

zombien wrote:
Ok. I have to say something. (And lose my aq2world virginity \o/ )

In the name of fairness, you should play one map on other server and one on other. Usually, when playing against foreign clans, that means that both clans get to play one lag-free map and one laggy-suck-suck map. I think we all can say that lagging pretty much ruins AQ. (At least for me it does)

Now consider this: In here there are so many clans going on their fights relentlessly that one can easily get all-fin match anytime you want.
Now, which would you rather play, completely laggy free or 50% laggy cw? I don't think it's really that much of foreign clans being lame and such* but more of that lag-free concept.

BTW, who was that dutch (or something?) who claimed that finns speak bad english? Never tought of the age of other counterpart?
Because, in my experiences finns speak quite good english. (That is, the youth of course, the elder people tend not to learn as fast) English training starts at the age of 10 (3th grade).

*Even though my bad experiences from foreign clans are 100% bad sucky-sucky-lame. That includes spanking one cw, where da enemy whined whole rex.ro about we being cheaters and then never show'd up for c2 :/
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

crappish wrote: English training starts at the age of 10 (3th grade).
[offtopic]Not exactly, I'm a finn, and I started to read english on the 5th grade. Finnish on 3rd grade :)
[/offtopic]
MadWolf
zeeriif
joined the game

Post by zeeriif »

crappish wrote: In the name of fairness, you should play one map on other server and one on other.
My ping @ edome = 50
My ping @ your (sucky) server = 100
Your ping @ edome = 50
Your ping @ your serv = 20

That's fair? :o Aiiiiiight! :tsk:
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

that's just stupid zeeriif, really stupid.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

crappish wrote:BTW, who was that dutch (or something?) who claimed that finns speak bad english?
Whoever posted that post must've been
a) nuts
b) intoxicated
c) all of the above
fell in love with the game
aslave
is connecting

Post by aslave »

MadWolf wrote:
crappish wrote: English training starts at the age of 10 (3th grade).
[offtopic]Not exactly, I'm a finn, and I started to read english on the 5th grade. Finnish on 3rd grade :)
[/offtopic]
Maddis you're too old :). I started it when I was on the 3rd grade.
And I think that all this talk about how Finnish people can't speak English is just bullsh1t.
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

if you still want to think we can speak eng, then ignore any word written by NuKu..
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
mOrg
joined the game

Post by mOrg »

Well to be honest id rather play 2 maps on boomtown than on edome, so it makes sense that the finnish people feels the same way, however the finnish people have a tendency to think that "every" dk(or whatever nationalilty) player has nice pings on edome and other finnish servers, this isnt really the case tho, so even tho some of you have crappy pings on servers outside finland so does people outside finland on finnish servers :lol:
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

zeeriif wrote:
crappish wrote: In the name of fairness, you should play one map on other server and one on other.
My ping @ edome = 50
My ping @ your (sucky) server = 100
Your ping @ edome = 50
Your ping @ your serv = 20

That's fair? :o Aiiiiiight! :tsk:
In .fi our connections sux.
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
Overii
sank like a rock

Post by Overii »

yaaah , your connection sucks so much that you all have ping 50 on boomtown... and even that is to high? i've played some matches vs finnish clans that agreed on 1 map on .nl server (long time ago since they agreed on that) and they all had ping 50-60? now let that be the same ping we dutchies have on edome.. so whats the problem with playing 1 map on each server?
ich bin das kopf o/